Chapter 2

(song has nothing to do with anything I just wanted you guys to hear corpse's music 😌)

I wanted to run but I couldn't move,wanna know why ?right in front of me was the whole group of my bully's including Nessa,was right there waiting for me with the most evil smile's I've ever seen."your late" Brittany said , she's the worst compared to the others she loves the sight of my blood spilled.

"I-i-ii f-ffin-in-nshed Nn-nes-ss-sa's ho-oo-mm-e wor-k-k" I said, in hopes that I could stop my body from getting anymore damaged. But my attempts was futile when I was punched in the stomach I fell on the floor with the paper still clutched in my hand. I heard laughing and I felt one of them start dragging me by my hair. I didn't know we're we were going but I didn't want to find out, sadly I found out anyways as soon as I felt the coolness of the tiles. I started to try to fight back scratching and pushing against the hand that was dragging me, which got me slapped hard . "Show some respect bitch, we're going to give myself a birthday present, starting..... now." 

I was bashed in the head with a bat , I felt my body being pulled over by the janitor's cleaning supplies and started to really fight back. I knew what they were planning and I will not allow my body to be touched unwilling by some body .

That spot is known as the popping spot (iykyk😬) I quickly brought out my pencil and stabed the hand as hard as I could. I heard a scream and started to run towards the door ,I felt my hair being pulled from behind just as I almost touched the door I turned around and punched whoever it was. Just as the door opened revealing the assistant principal looking at me then the others. I paled as I realize my day is just full of  bad luck.

(A/N this took forever to get to, anyways if you liked this give it a vote) k bye😘✌🏾