Me: Okay.

I walked out and called Lexi.

She answered on the third ring.

Lexi: Hey Bry. What's going on?

Me: I need you to come down to the police station on 25th.

Lexi: What happened?

Me: Your nephew's got themselves caught up in some bullshit.

Lexi: I'm on my way.

She hung up and then I called Jason.

Jason: Hello?

Me: Jason, can you meet us at my house in a few hours?

Jason: What's going on?

Me: Your son then got his self caught up in some shit with the police. We trying to figure this shit out at the station and then we should be at the house soon.

Jason: What the fuck? Let him know he getting his ass beat.

Me: I got you.

We hung up and I saw Braylon and Lexi coming in the station. They got here quick as fuck. I know they ain't do the speed limit.

Lexi: What did they do Bry?

Me: Got pulled over with that dude Andre and it was guns and stolen property in the car.

Braylon: The one we told them to stay the fuck away from?

Me: Yup.

Lexi: Let's go in.

We went back in the station.

Lexi walked up to the arresting officers.

Lexi: Hi, I'm Alexandra Gross. I'd like to know what my clients are being charged with.

Officer: They are all being charged with felony possession of a firearm and felony possession of stolen property.

Lexi: Are they being released into their parents custody?

Officer: Yes. They will be released after their mugshots are taken and their fingerprints are processed. Their first court date has been set for next Monday.

Lexi: Okay

They took them back and got them all processed.

Me: I can't believe they really went and got caught up like this.

Braylon: And this gone be the first and only time they get caught up like this.

Lexi: I'm honestly in shock. These are straight A, honors kids. They have so much going for themselves to wanna get involved with this life.

They walked the boys back out and they were released into our custody. We left and headed straight to my house.

I pulled off my belt as soon as we walked inside and popped Zy'Aire and Dustin.

They both ran.

Me: Uh uh. Bring y'all ass back here now!

They came back towards me and I grabbed Zy first and went in on his ass.

Me: You wanna be out there getting involved in this street shit huh?

Zy'Aire: No.

Me: No? That's exactly what the fuck you doing.

I stopped with the belt and got him in his collar.

Me: Do you understand how that shit can fuck yo life up?