Chapter 14

Sorry y'all. I know this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've republished this chapter. I've been editing it and trying to figure out which direction I wanted to take. The next chapter will be out soon.

Bryanna POV

My baby boy is going to be released from jail later on today. They had enough evidence and with Zy's testimony, along with that of the other prisoners who heard Andre confess. I'm so excited. It's been a month since all of this happened but it feels like it's been so much longer than that. I have missed my son so much y'all. It's nothing short of a blessing that he is coming home today.

I'm finishing up getting ready when I hear a bunch of commotion coming from the living room. I go down to see what's happening. I walk into the living room and see Asia with a bloody nose and black eye. Her clothes looked like they had been torn. What the hell happened to my baby?

"What happened Asia?"

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Mama", she said as she looked up at me with tears rolling down her face.

"Baby what happened to you?"

"Mama they..."

"What did they do to you?"

She fell into my arms, crying. What did they do to my baby?

"What happened baby girl?"

"They jumped me mama. They said that if Zy still testified they was gonna come back and beat me up again."

My heart hurts right now looking at my babies face.

"Don't worry baby girl. Zy is going to testify and you will be okay. You don't have to worry about them. I promise."

The front door opened and I saw Des coming in. There was a few people behind him but I couldn't see who they were at first.

Des walked into the living room.

"Babe, I'm back and I ran into Jason and Sabrina and they decided to just come back here now instead of later."

"I'm glad they're here. Can y'all all come in here?"

They all walked into the living room. I was sitting there with Asia while she held an ice pack on her eye.

When they walked in, I didn't know who was madder, Jason or Des.

Jason: What happened?

Me: She was jumped.

Des: What? By who?

Asia sat up and said, "It was two people I go to school with. One of them is Kiyanna but I don't know who the other girl was."

Me: Asia, baby, why don't you go change out of those clothes okay?

She nodded and headed upstairs.

When she got upstairs, I turned and looked at everyone.

"I don't know who these muthafuckas think they are putting their hands on her and threatening her. But I do know one thing for sure."

Des: What's that?

"I'm bout to show they ass that I am my fathers daughter. They wanna play wit my kid? Yeah aight. Somebody's child boutta get hurt and the parents can get it too."

Mfkas wanna play? Well let the games begin.
______________________________
Chapter 15 coming soon