Chapter 15

This chapter is kind of all over the place y'all so sorry in advance lol, but it leads into a better one.

Bryanna POV

Ny'asia came back downstairs and sat on the couch. I sat down next to her.

Me: Baby girl, do you know the girl Kiyanna's last name?

Ny'asia: I think it's Brown.

That last name sounds familiar asf. And I know it's a common last name but I just feel like I know a somebody with that last name.

I pull out my phone and text the group chat with my brothers, sister and cousins.

I looked them up on Facebook and showed Ny a couple of pictures.

Ny'asia: Mama, that's the girl.

Me: Yeah we got a serious problem. Asia, can you go upstairs or to the game room? I'll come get you in a few minutes.

She got up and went back there and I looked at Des, Jason, and Sabrina.

Me: I'm bout to go to jail.

Des: Babe, do you know who this is that jumped Asia?

Me: Yes, we went to school together Jumping must run in the family cause they did some fucked up shit to me when I was younger.

I started to tear up thinking about it. This just brought back some traumatizing memories but I gotta hold it together for my baby.

My phone dinged. Cam, MJ, and Braylon were at the door. Des went to open it and they came in.

MJ: What's going on?

Me: Ny'Asia got jumped after school today and one of the girls is Daijanna's daughter.

MJ: The jumping shit must run in the family. That's crazy.

Me: Cam, do you think you could find their address?

Cam: You know I can sis.

Me: Yeah I need that. They got me fucked up.

Des: Can you have it by the time we get back from picking up Zy?

Cam: Yeah, yall go grab nephew and when yall get back, we gone be ready to slide ova there.

I'm fuming but I'm glad my baby boy is coming home today. I called Ny downstairs.

Ny'Asia: Yes ma'am?

Me: We about to go pick up Zy and when we get back, I need you to be ready to go okay?

Ny'Asia: Okay mama.

We left and went straight to the jail. When we got there, we went in and they immediately released him into our custody. He ran straight into my arms.

Zy'Aire: Mama I promise, I won't do anything to bring me back here.

Me: I know baby. I know.

I squeezed him in my arms. It feels good to hug my son. It's been a few months since I have been able to.

Once hugs were done, we got in the car and went back to the house. I almost forgot I might be going right back where we just picked Zy up from.

We pulled up to the house and went in. By now, my cousins were here.

Kay Kay: So Bry, we beating hoes today?

Me: Yeaaaa cause what we not gonna do, is jump my baby. Swear to God I want the parents and the kids too. I'm going to jail or hell behind mine period!
________________________________
Chapter 16 coming soon