Chapter 11

Bryanna POV

We were about to get in the car when we heard Desi screaming at the top of her lungs.

Desi: DADA!!!!

Des looked at me.

Me: Go babe. I'll go down to the station.

Des: You sure?

Me: I'm positive.

He went back in and I got in and headed to the police station. When I got there, I parked and went inside. There was my 2 dumb ass sons and and my dumb ass nephew.

An officer walked up to me.

Officer: Are you here for those boys over there?

Me: Yes.

Officer: Your relation to them?

Me: Mother. What's going on? What did they do?

Officer: They were pulled over in a vehicle that was speeding. The driver, that young man right over there, had a warrant and we also had probable cause to search the car and there was a few guns recovered along with some stolen property.

I ran my hand down my face and then looked over at them.

Me: Are they being charged with anything?

Officer: At this time, they are being charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and possession of stolen property.

Me: Imma kill em.

Officer: Ma'am, you can't really say that in front of me.

Me: Well cover yo ears then cause they need to hear me when I say, I'm gone kill em. All three of em.

I looked dead at them. They don't even know. This can fuck they whole life up.

Me: Are they being held here overnight or are they able to come home?

Officer: Since they are all minors and under the age of 16, they will be able to be released into your custody. Would like to go over to speak with them?

Me: Yeah.

He led me over to them and I smacked Zy'Aire first.

Me: What the fuck was y'all thinking?

They ain't say nothing. Dustin got smacked next.

Braylon gon try and move and cover his face.

Me: Uh uh. Move yo damn hand.

He did and I smacked his ass too.

Me: Sooooooo...y'all just ain't gon say shit huh?

Dustin: Ma, we sorry.

Me: Sorry? See, Zy'Aire and Dustin, y'all two was already in trouble cause y'all were told to stay the hell away from that nigga over there. We told y'all he was no damn good and here y'all go getting y'all selves caught up in some bullshit.

I heard my name and turned around to see Elijah.

Elijah: What the hell is going on here?

Me: Ask your nephew's.

Elijah: What did y'all do?

BJ: We got pulled over.

Elijah: Getting pulled over ain't means for arrest. Now what the hell did y'all do?

Zy'Aire: It was guns and some stolen stuff in the car.

Elijah: Bry, call Lexi and tell her to get down here. I'll call Braylon and let him know what's going on.