Chapter 23

Enjoy.

When I told Zoey everything, she was furious. So furious, that she was going to beat the shit out of me because she couldn't get to Jacob.

" THAT PIECE OF SHIT?!?!! Did he actually do that?????? IMMA KILL HIM!!" She screamed as she tried to run out of her room. I held her back. Which led to a whack to the face.

" Ouch! Damn. It's fine, okay? I don't care, I'm over exaggerating and so are you." Right at that moment, I got a call from Jacob. I honestly can't remember giving him my number. I decline it. He's been calling nonstop after I managed to lose him.

" But-" Someone barged in her room. Jack, her twin.

" Hey, some big dude, that one y'all went with before, is here looking for you Raven. I didn't tell him you were here, I just said I was seeing if Zoe has seen you." Fuck. I'm going down there.

" Okay." I got up but Zee stopped me. Do you know how us girls can have a whole conversation with one look? Well, that's what Zee and I were doing. Jack was looking at us with a ' Are you mentally okay??' look.

" It's a girl thing." Said both me and Zee. We went back to the convo. In the end, I was still walking down those stairs.

" Raven!! I'm sorry. I-I-I didn't know! Fuck!! I'm so stupid." Jacob was in near tears as I walked down. I ran down the rest of the stairs and caught him right before he dropped to his knees. He's this torn up about it?!?!

" No, I'm sorry. I over-reacted. Please, don't cry. Let's go back to your place ok? Did you drive here?" He shook his head yes. We walked out after I said bye. I looked at his car to see it still running with the door wide open. I shook my head.

I hopped into the driver's side while he got into the passenger. I pulled out of their driveway and went to his place. He was mumbling 'sorry' over and over again.

We made it to his house. I stopped the car and turned it off. Then I look at Jacob.

" Jacob, are you okay? Look, I'm sorry. It's just that it hurt when you said that, even though you didn't know. So I over-reacted. I didn't know it would affect you this much. I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

He looked me in the eyes, and I swear I could see light returning to his eyes. They were brighter now, then he showed me something gorgeous. A huge stunning smile of pure happiness.

He quickly unbuckled and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

" I'm sorry. I should have been more open, understanding. Please forgive me?" He said. I look him in his eyes again. I remember what happened here last time we did this, and I think he does too if the lust that popped up in his eyes has anything to give.

We kiss. But not with lust. We kiss passionately. Like we're in love. I'm falling for this man. I want him. All of him. I push him back and hop out of the car. I look at him through the window and beckon him out. His face was priceless. He quickly stumbled out of the car and followed me.

" Are you sure?" No, I'm not. But I want this. I need this.

" Not entirely, but I know what I want." Then I continued to drag him into the house.

" Isabella is at school and mom is with her friends. We have the house to ourselves." He said the last part seductively. Fuck. We quickly jog up the stairs to our- his room. I close and lock the door behind me.

I look at him. He has this primal look on his face like he's a starving lion and I'm his prey. His eyes are a few shades darker. I slowly walk to him. When I'm right in front of him, he picks me up and roughly throws me on the bed. I giggled when I bounced a few times. He takes off his jacket then his shirt. I slowly lick my lips.

He crawls on top of me and starts to kiss my throat. Once he gets to my sweet spots I let out a moan. I flipped us so I'm on top. I practically rip my jacket and shirt off, but I leave my bra on. I kiss his lips, then his jaw, neck, chest, and his nipples, of course. Then I go lower. I grab his waistband and unbutton his pants.

" No, it's my turn." Then he roughly grabs my hair and pulls me up then pushes me on my back. He hovers over me.

Again he pounced on my neck, and my back arched on its own accord

Again he pounced on my neck, and my back arched on its own accord. I let out a moan. He did the same thing as I did to him. He kissed his way down. He got to my jean button and opened them with his mouth. Which, I must say, is sexy as hell. He stops and scoots down to take off my shoes and socks.

He roughly pulls my pants off me and stares at my thongs. He flips me on my stomach and slaps my ass, hard. I let out a moan. He grabs my hair and pulls me back, I moan once again.

" You like that, huh?" He grits out. I nod. He flips me back over and rips my thongs. I gasp. Those were my favorite!! He just stares. Then he slowly licks his lips and spread my legs.

( ok I know I didn't do this last time, but this is when the real stuff happens.)

He pounced. He licks my clit then nibbles it. I let out a loud moan. Jacob begins to get a rhythm with his tongue. I grab his hair and pull. It emits a growl from him, the vibrations doing wonders on me. He stops licking to stick his tongue in me. He brings his finger up and starts to rub me as he thrusts his tongue in me.

At this rate, I'm a moaning mess. I then get this odd feeling in the pit of my stomach. It kept building up like I was going to explode. It felt so good. My body began to shake, then the feeling became larger, then came the great pleasure before it left. I let out something between a moan and a scream as the feeling left.

It felt so good. Jacob began to lap up my juices.

" Mmm. You taste...... sweet." He said. He got off the bed and took the remaining clothes off him. As soon as his boxers came off, his 9-10 inche dick slapped against his stomach. I swear, his size is unnatural. Fuck!! How is he supposed to fit in me?!?! It's going to hurt so bad! I suppose he saw the terror on my face because of what he said next,

" Hey, Hey. What's wrong? Did you change your mind?" He asked with concern.

" How are you supposed to fit in me?" He laughed!

" I'll go slow." He promised. He got on the bed and in between my legs. " Just look me in the eyes, okay."

He positioned himself at my entrance. I stared into his eyes as he slowly pushed in me. It hurt so much that I cried out in pain. My eyes filled with tears.

" Shhh. It's okay. Fuck, I'm sorry." Jacob gritted out. He was fully in me by now, but I was in so much pain. He stopped moving and just hovered over me.

Slowly the pain turned into the same feeling I felt before, the pleasure. I slowly started to move my hips. Jacob groaned.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Since I haven't updated in a while, I thought I would give you this but not finish it to be a bitch. Hoped you enjoyed it. 😁