Chapter 4

Edited. I didn't really do anything to this chap. I just fixed some errors.

Zee-Zees POV
I was so happy to see Raven again. When she went up to fight and they called her Diablo I had a feeling it was her, and when I saw her go to the locker rooms and saw her face, that's when I knew it was her. She was always beautiful, and I was always jealous of her, but sadly she never saw that beauty and let people bully her. I'm glad that after the death of her family, she has become stronger. And 100% fucking badass, I mean she's a damn street-fighter and racer. I wonder what else she has to tell me. Right now we are at the track where she races, she just got her car, and let me tell you fuckin' something, it's GORGEOUS.

And the beauty that she drove here in

And the beauty that she drove here in. GOD, I can't wait to see her other cars. yes. You heard right, she has MORE cars.

I remember her dad had a car just like this

I remember her dad had a car just like this. While I was saying this I went to space and did not notice anything until Raven started shaking me.

" Zee-Zee you in there, hello, girl come back to earth please." Raven yelled.

" Huh? What I miss?" I asked. Raven and Mick laughed, " What's so funny?" I asked cluelessly.

" I've been yelling at you for 3 minutes chica. You done explorin' space and ready to come back to earth?" Raven laughed.

" Yea," I replied.

" Ok, haha. Oh, and I am 'bout to race. Wish me luck?" Raven asked.

" Good luck Rave," I said," Do cool moves for me."

" You got it," Raven said then hopped in her race car and drove to the track.

" Is she good?" I asked Mick to which he laughed.

" Good? Sweetie, she's the best." He looked offended.

" Sorry, I just moved here and I have not seen or heard from Raven for a few years. I had known her for a while." I told him.

" Oh, ok. Now watch." He shushed me. With that, I turned to the track just to see all four of them take off. Raven was at the back. Flash was at the front. The only reason I knew it was Flash was because of the dumbass paint job.