Chapter 17

I have never kissed a guy before. I've kissed chicks, but their mouths we're softer and they sure as hell didn't kiss like Jacob. He was rough, and I loved it. He grabbed my ass, while the girls I kissed grabbed my face. He bit my lip and growled, while the girls I kissed stopped before anything could happen. I moaned, loudly in his mouth. Which made his hold on my ass tighten. He released a deep, thundering growl. He picked me up and started to walk. He then slammed me to the wall. I broke from his lips, and let lose a loud moan.

" Jacob!" I moaned out. Well, screamed/moaned out. I had my legs wrapped around his waist, so I felt the huge bulge poking my ass. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled lightly.
" Why?" I asked the same question I asked before I slammed my lips on his. He looked me in the eyes. I got lost in their magnificent color.

" Because, you're doing something to me, you're making me feel happy. Which is rare." He said. I smiled. I leaned forward and took the time to appreciate his mouth. He tasted of cherries, oddly enough. I moaned softly when his piercing rubbed against my tongue. I wanted him. I was so wet, but I didn't want to give it to him here, and with little knowledge of him. So I pulled back.

" I'm not ready. I want to get to know you more," I looked around the gym, " and not here." I looked him in his eyes again. He smiled. He was so beautiful. I trailed my fingers over his cheekbones, nose, eyebrows, lips, down his neck to his chest. I played with his piercing through his shirt. He traced my scars on my face. All of them. I've never let anyone do that before. I closed my eyes as he trailed the one from the hairline to cheekbones. He growled, but it wasn't like the growls he did before.

" Who did these to you?" He demanded. He looked scary. His eyes were darker than normal and he was baring his teeth.

" The Vipers. They've done a lot more than this, so much more." I looked away. Jacob grabbed my chin and gently forced me to look at him.

" Tell me. Everything." And I did.

" I was seven when it happened. I was in my room, while my mother, father, and two sisters were downstairs. My mother's name was Evelyn, my father was John, and my sisters, Rosalyn the oldest and Jazzy the second oldest. I was the youngest. We were a happy family. I was more of a tomboy than my sisters, but we were all boyish. We grew up in a small town, population-wise. There were only about 2,000-3,000 people there. We were raised to be tough. My father wanted us to be strong, to be able to fight back. Believe me, we did. I had heard glass break downstairs.

So I went down to look. My mother tried to warn me, but I didn't listen. Then I heard her scream. So I ran down the stairs to the living room. My mother had a knife in her arm. My whole family was tied and gagged. I think I screamed but I can't remember. Then I was being dragged by big hands to a chair, where they tied me up. I was screaming so loud. But we had lived far away from anyone else. They started to cut me up and hurt my family. The whole time we were screaming at the tops of our lungs. When
the men were satisfied, they went to my sisters and mother. They took all their clothes off.

I wasn't dumb, I knew what was going to happen next. I begged and begged for them to stop, but they just laughed. They raped them, all three of them. They made me and my father watch while they tortured us too. When they finished they killed all four of them and left me there. I remember that those six men had a tattoo.

They had their gang tattoo, then another one below that on their arm. It's like they have a gang inside their gang. I believe that they all have the gang tattoo, then a different tattoo that only a select few had as well. That different tattoo represents what they do in the gang." And I finished by taking in a deep breath. Now that was definitely the most I had said to anyone. Fuck. I look him in the eyes and see tears in his eyes, as well as a hundred different emotions. Well, from what I can see. I had tears pouring down my face.