Chapter 18

I feel so bad. It feels like I'm coughing up my Non-existing heart. I have a bad sinus infection. So sorry if the chapters bad. 

I sat on his bed while he pulled the chair from his desk. He sat down, looked me in my eyes, and began.

" When I was 7 my father was killed by the leader of the Vipers. My mother took over the gang. When I was 14, those bastards kidnapped my sister, she was 9, and brutally raped her. So brutally, that there's a chance she could never have kids. When I turned 17, I took over the gang. As soon as I took over, I began to slowly kill Vipers. But I do need your help. You have more reason to kill all of them than me. But what you told me today, it makes me want to rip their dicks off and make them choke on it. Sorry." Well, I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about it before. A single tear rolled down Jacob's cheek. I got up and pulled him from his chair, and pushed him on the bed.

I crawled next to him and cuddled with him.

" We'll kill all those bastards. Don't worry. Cheer up, please." I said as I stared at his face. I reached up and traced his tear. I didn't wipe it away. Jacob moves his head and looked at me. Then he slowly pushed my hand away and moved on top of me in a straddle position. He put his hand on either side of my head and leaned down.

" Dinner is ready," Ella said as she barged into his room. We both went to quickly look at her, with me raising my head and with Jacob's head already down. We hit heads hard. We both groaned loudly, Jacob sliding to my left holding his head, and me rolling to the right holding my head. The only problem is, there wasn't enough bed to roll far before I face-planted the ground.

" Son of a fucking bitch. Ouch!!" I cursed. " I'm so sorry," I said to Ella. She looked like she's seen a ghost. She quickly turned around and hightailed it out of his room, slamming the door in the process. I got up slowly, rubbing my face. I chuckled a little.

" Well, I should start locking my door. I'm hungry, let's go down." And then he opened the door and left. I groaned softly and went after him. As I walked down the stairs, a beautiful aroma hit my nose. I hurriedly walked down the stairs. I got to the dining room and saw spaghetti.

I went to the kitchen and washed my hands, then went to my seat.

" Thank you, Ella." Then I took a big scoop of the spaghetti and meatballs. I moaned a little, I think, because Jacob's head turned sharply to me, with a look of lust in his eyes. " Sorry."

We ate the rest of our meals in silence. I think Ella is traumatized. It's not like we were having sex, gosh. At the thought of us having sex, I nearly died when I shoved a scoop in my mouth and choked. I coughed and then quickly got a drink of water. I calmed down after that. No more thinking, just eating.

" You know, Ella, I'm sorry. Nothing happened. Yet." I said to Ella as we washed dishes. I had to force her to let me help her.

" Just don't make babies in my house. Okay. You can do anything you want, but lock the doors, be quiet, and don't make me a grandma yet. That's all I ask." Ella said with a wince. Easy rules. I nodded. We finished up the dishes, then said our goodnights. I went to Jacob's room. This time I knocked.

" Come in." I heard Jacob's soft voice. I bet he can make it all deep and scary. I open the door and walk-in. I close the door behind me. Then I look at Jacob. His hair is dripping wet. He's wearing sweat pants and no shirt. And there's water dripping down his chest. Oh, Lord, help me now. I force my eyes to go somewhere else. They land on his eyes.

" I need to go home. But I was wondering if I could stay here for a while? I don't want to live with him anymore. It'll be only a few days after that Eli should be ready. I'll go home, get some clothes and stuff I need, then come back. Plus we have school tomorrow." I blabbered on.