Chapter 20!

I can't believe it?!?!

They actually let me go. After almost 8 hours!

They had been down to the school and hospital asking questions, while one stayed and asked me questions. They also got the video footage from the fight. It was almost an hour long. Can you believe I didn't break a sweat the whole time?

When they watched it all, they then began to ask questions about how I knew how to fight like that. I just told them I went to China and took a class. They rewatched the video again, then released me when they saw I was being hit at or charged at. And I was also only 17. Self-defense, like I said. I called Zoey and asked her to come pick me up. When she arrived, she had Jacob with her. It hasn't been awkward since we kissed and got caught almost kissing by his mom.

" What the fuck happened?!?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!" Zoey yelled.

" Calm the fuck down, shit. Imma go deaf. They released me with no charges since I'm 17 and I was only defending myself. The video shows me defending myself." Wink* Wink* Yea, I'm weird, but ain't everyone? " Did the cops question y'all?"

" No, we all took off as you said. We went to one of my private homes." Jacob said. I just nodded. I had my backpack with me, they checked it but didn't find anything. I mean, they just didn't look hard enough. I got a few secret pockets in there. Fuckin' idiots.

Zoey pulled up to her house, where Jacob's car was. I guess they stopped by here before they picked me up? I don't know. I have a few things here at Zoey's, and the rest is at Jacob's personal house. So I'll just grab the stuff here and head to Jacobs.

" Hey, where's my car?" I love all my cars the same except for a few, which I love more.

" It's back at my place," Jacob said. Good. I trust him. Funny, when this all began, I hated him. I don't know why I just did. I hated all gangs, they could have jeopardized my assassin job.  But now... I feel different. I can't explain it. But I just want to be around him, I want him to know all my darkest secrets, which by the way, I think he knows all of them. Except one. Which is what my family really was. We weren't just a normal family, I just was too young to see it, too young to comprehend, too young to help, too young to save them, too young.

My great-great-grandparents created an assassin and hitman HQ place thing. They had gathered all the assassins they could and made the company work. Basically, any gang or mafia or biker gang/MC would send a picture, and every detail there possibly be on that person and pay them a bunch of money to kill them. But they were only bad, horrible people. My great-great-grandparents would give the details to an assassin or hitman and have that assassin or hitman kill them. Once they kill them, they burn the details and come back to the HQ. Once they gave proof that that person was dead, they get paid.

I want to open it up again. And I want Jacob by my side as a co-founder or something. Hell, I would take him as an ally. Elijah searched around and found every old HQ that they had around the world. I think he said there were around 1,000-2,000 worldwide. He's got some friends around the world and they're helping us get them up and running again. They all shut down as soon as my parents died.

While I thought all that shit, I managed to get my stuff from Zoe's house and in Jacob's car, then to his house. My car was here.

" Jacob, thank you," I said. I know he knows I mean more than just taking me to his place. We stare in each other's eyes, then slowly lean forward. I get tired of the slow shit, so I speed it up and capture his lips. His rough but soft lips. He tastes like cherries. I love cherries. I pull him closer and moan. I have my hand on his chest, so when I feel his chest rumble, then hear a growl, I know he likes it. I hop over the middle console thing and position myself on his lap. I can slightly feel him growing. I started to rub my ass against him. He groaned a deep throaty one.

" Raven. If you keep doing that, I won't be able to control myself." He growled out.

" Fuck control." I moaned out, grinding into him harder. He cursed, then grabbed the back of my head and slammed his lips on mine. Again I moan, but louder than before. Ugh, great, I like pain too. What else, my hair being pulled? Choked? It was almost as if he read my mind, because not even a second later, he pulls my hair roughly, which yanks my lips away from his. He starts to trail rough kisses on my neck. He then found two very sensitive spots. Behind my ear and the part that connects my shoulder to my neck. He bites that spot softly, which emits a loud moan from me.

His hands trail down to my ass where he squeezed hard. Fuckkkk!!! That felt sooooo good. Right before he slams his lips back on mine, we hear a loud knock on the window. It startles me, which leads to me jumping back, which because I was on the driver's side, my ass hits the horn, which startles the fuck out of me again, which finally makes me bump heads with Jacob.  Son of a bitch! Why????!!!!

I look to the side while I rub my head, and see Ella. Great. It looked like she was trying to hide a smile. Did she find that funny? I would most definitely would have. I open the door and slowly get out. I look back at Jacob and see a huge, and I mean huge bulge in his pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it's short again. Hope you enjoy it.