CH 11 - My First Time: Jaquon - Kareem's Narration

Start from the beginning

That year Jaquon was gone, Larry and my moms started dating. One thing led to another, my moms got pregnant, and Larry ended up moving in with us. Larry was cool, and he was the only stable thing in Jaquon's life. Larry used to go get him for the weekends and holidays. Pretty soon, he was at my house every weekend. Like clockwork, Jaquon would beg Larry to stay longer every Sunday afternoon. By that time, I knew I was deep into boys, and Jaquon's teenage body started to develop, and it was on fucking POINT!

.

.

KAREEM'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER 2014

.

Anyway, like I said earlier in my intro, he got expelled from high school for fighting. Larry took Jaquon away from his sister. By this point, my mother had given birth to Larry's daughter Mariyah and my grandmother ("Mama" Dee) moved in to help raise her. The house was crowded as fuck. At first, Jaquon was sleeping in the living room on the couch, until my mother caught him watching pay-per-view porn one night. He got moved into my room that same night. That first night Jaquon slept on the floor. The next night was the first time we shared my bed, and I was cracking jokes on Jaquon while he laid next to me.

.

Kareem: [laughing] Nigga, how you get caught watching that soft ass porn on cable when you can watch better shit on your phone? And for free too? [shaking my head]

Jaquon: [sucking his teeth and rolling his eyes] Whatever nigga, all you do is watch whack ass Tumblr like there ain't better shit to watch.

Kareem: Like?

.

That nigga was a straight porn addict. He knew damn near every site out there. All I knew were Pornhub, X-tube, Twitter, Tumblr, and a few others. But he knew everything; Jaquon showed me so many freaky sites that night, it had my dick hard the entire time he was sitting next to me. We was sitting there watching these fucking "Mandingo" dick nigga destroy these tiny hoes like it was nothing. I knew I was gonna need some more Queen Helene cocoa butter lotion.

.