For the next week or two, the hero course spends their time polishing their quirks and/or their ultimate moves.

Until eventually, the day of the provisional licensing exam came.

Everybody had different emotions flowing as they prepared themselves for the exam.

"I wonder if I'll do well..." "Oh yeah! I'm pumped up!!" "Goku what the fuck are you doing here!?" "STFU! I'm here for the snacks!" "This exam will not be a challenge for me..." "I'm hungry..." "Kinky..." "I didn't mean it like that!!!" "What the fuck is going on?" "I don't know..." "Wait the fuck is this badly doing here!?" "WeLcOmE tO mY sChOol HoUsE!!!"

Everyone in class 1-A stared at the bald guy.

The bald guy was then yeeted by Aizawa, who appeared out of nowhere.

"That was baldy, he was supposed to be the supply teacher in case I overslept..." Commented Aizawa "Anyway, the bus to the exam should be here any minute..."

*Honk!*

The bus honked signalling the students to enter the bus.

This is going to be a big day for them.

______________________________________

"..."

______________________________________

Bakugo's p.o.v

We've finally arrived at the place where the exam is going to fold.

Since we had to wait for all schools to come, I conversed with Kirishima for a bit.

We talked about random shit for the next two minutes or so until we were interrupted by a person on stage who's insomnia rivalled Aizawa's.

Oh! By the way! I forgot to mention that we met Mr.Aizawa's future wife!

'Wait... Who am I talking to?'

"Attention! Students from UA, and other schools that I won't mention because literally, nobody cares..." Commented the announcer, a few people from other schools could be heard booing the guy.

'Well, he is spitting facts...'

"Anyway, before we start the exam let me give you a quick cliche speech about being heroes and all that shit..." Said the announcer whose name I completely forgot, because he won't be mentioned after this.

"All Might defeated the symbol of evil a few weeks ago. Now, that might seem like a good thing, but villains have proven to be evolving. They've already managed to attack UA countless times, and one of their students fell victim to a villain..." Said the announcer, many people looked depressed over sonic's death.

'R.I.P sonic... Hope you having a good time running in heaven side by side with quicksilver and flash...'

"The hero's reputation has been falling fast recently, so we need you, the next generation of great heroes to go beyond our expectations, and prove to the world that heroes are a necessity" The guy finalized his speech by fainting.

'...'

"WAKE UP! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" I yelled at the announcer who disrespectfully fainted before telling me what the exam was about.

The guy immediately woke up and apologized.

"That was cruel... Even for me..." I overheard Aizawa say.

"Anyway, the rules are simple..." The announcer began explaining the instructions.

(Explain the instructions in the comments, because I'm a lazy-ass)