Chapter 4

Izuku's p.o.v

Once upon a time there was a stupid teen who traveled around the Earth in search for strength and wisdom, the boy had a name and it was 'Izuku Midoriya'.

I woke up on a tree branch, tied up to the tree itself. 'What the hell am I doing here?!', suddenly I remembered the recent event with the wolves.

'Oh'

I cut the rope, then I carefully descend from the tree. 'The coast is clear', without wasting anymore time I headed to the top of the mountain, where I found.................NOTHING?!!!

I CLIMBED ALL THE WAY UP HERE ONLY TO FIND A BUNCH OF TREES?!!!
"This was a complete waste of time!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs.

As I was about to literally jump from the mountain and end my life. Something caught my eye. It was a small house or to be more specific it was more like a tool house. At first sight it seemed like I could barely fit in there. And there was a chair beside it, with someone seating on it. The person looked so old that at first I thought it was just the corpse of someone who died in that chair. But then Yod-err the old guy moved 'So he is alive'. I approached the guy slowly, as to not accidentally give him a heart attack. "Good morning sir!" I saluted him "Hello young man!, what brings you here?" he responded in an old man voice. "I came here to get stronger..........Strong enough to save people and bring villains to justice!" I said enthusiastic. "I heard rumors that you could train me" I continued. " Yes of course" He said "But first I need you to fill these water buckets....

And then bring them back to fill this well" he said pointing at a well that appeared seemingly out of nowhere "

And then bring them back to fill this well" he said pointing at a well that appeared seemingly out of nowhere ".......Wait!! How do I fill them?!" I asked "Simple just head to the river and grab some water!" He answered.

Wait a second!!!

"To get to the river I have to go down the mountain!! IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO GET HERE!!!!" I exclaimed. "Then I guess you'll need to hurry, young man!!" said Master Yod-err I mean the old man.

I was SHOCKED!! I spent all this time trying to get to the top, only to be told to climb again. Only this time I'll be carrying buckets of water around my NECK!, making it harder to climb the mountain!! To be honest I wanted to refuse, but if this old man 'who appears to be 1000 years old' can make me stronger, then it's worth it.

Without hesitating any longer I grabbed the buckets and headed down the mountain.

To be honest it's easier to go down than up, since there are some parts where I could just slide down, while others were more tricky. But surprisingly I made it to the river in just 1 hour and a half. Going up the mountain again was going to be tricky.

Climb

CLIMB

CLIMB!!!

Since I already climbed the mountain once it was faster this time. It took me 4 hours to once again reach the top. "I-I *breath* made *breath* it" I said to the old-man who didn't answer me.
Upon closer inspection I realized the old-man was actually sleeping.......SLEEPING!!!😡.