Chapter 31

3rd person p.o.v

Class 1-A we're preparing themselves for the exam that determines whether or not they'll obtain their provisional hero licenses.

Currently, they were readying themselves by attempting to create ultimate moves using their quirks.

Each one of the students was training separately from each other, and each one of them was working on their quirk.

Bakugo could be seen placing his hands in an odd position. By concentrating his explosion into a small point in the palm of his hand, while using his other hand to aim and direct his explosion towards his target.

Eventually, he succeeded in his goal and managed to make the ultimate armour-piercing move.

Bakugo's p.o.v

I did it! I fucking did it!

With my new AP Shot, I'm now able to attack long-range with more precision-based explosions! Instead of using my gauntlets for these things.

"HAHAHA!!!!! I'M UNBEATABLE!!!!" I yelled victorious at obtaining a new ultimate move.

*grumble* *tumble*

'SHIT!'

I then noticed that the rock that a blasted through hell with my attack was falling towards All Might.

"ALL MIGHT WATCH OUT!!" I yelled alerting All Might, who simply moved out of the way using his super-speed.

"Thanks for the heads up! Young Bakugo!" Commented All Might striking a pose for no reason at all.

'Tch, Show off...'

After witnessing All Might's mighty display of power, again. I went back to training my AP shot and experimenting with a different variety of combos.

"HEY NARUTO!!! GIVE ME ANOTHER CLONE!!" I yelled at the teacher that makes clones, whose name I've forgotten since he's a secondary character.

______________________________________

3rd person p.o.v

Aizawa was watching his students training hard and thinking deeply about his lack of sleep.

But his train of thought was interrupted by a familiar voice to Eraserhead.

"Okay, Eraserhead, tell your class to pack up, It's class 1-B's turn to use this place" Commented Vlad King.

Aizawa just stared at him with a face that discreetly said 'Fuck-You-Too', before replying...

"We've still got 10 minutes before we swap..." Replied Aizawa.

Vlad King simply scoffed before turning around and signalling his class to enter the coliseum.

"Oh? If it isn't class 1-A!! How weird for us to meet under these circumstances!! Strangely enough, trouble always seems to follow you anywhere you go! Isn't the death of one of your students enough already!!? Are you going to drag us down too!? Eventually, you would be at fault for our dea-" The Unordinary Monoma was interrupted by a chop to his neck.

"*sigh* Ignore him, he's a mentally unstable idiot, with an IQ that even an Elephant would consider poor..." Replied Kendo dragging Monoma to the hospital after most likely breaking his neck.

The entirety of class 1-A was mentally bowing before Kendo's actions.

Except for Bakugo...

And Todoroki...

And Aizawa, he couldn't bow because he fell asleep in the middle of Monoma's speech.

______________________________________