Synopsis

This is a work of fiction Names, Characters, Business, Places, Events, and Incidents are either the products of the author's imaginations or used in a fictitious manners. Any resemblance to actual person, living, or dead, or actual event is purely coincindent.

All Right Reserved. No PART of this story may be distributed or transmitted in any forms without the permission of the author..

"Plagiarism Is A Crime"

This story is a product of my own imagination, I hope you will like it guys and this may contain some grammatical and technical errors so please bear with my writings!

Thank You!

*****

Thalia grew up in a family that never gave her emotional support.
She has a lot of insecurities because she grew up longing for love and acceptance.
She's living a simple life.
She's not a typical girl.
She only wants to be happy.
She just want appreciation and love.
She needs acceptance.

There's alot of circumstances in her life and she never think that she could get out of that mess and would be able to find herself way back to reality that life may be hard but there's so many things that we need to see in order to appreciate the beauty of it.

****

Sandro grew up in life where he gets almost everything he wants.
He has a lot of friends and he was close with his parents except his siblings.
He is an ideal guy for everyone.
He is intelligent.
He's goo looking
He has the charm that you couldn't resist.
He has a kind personality but he sometimes had his naughty side.

He maybe had everything but he's still a bachelor. Not until he met a girl named Thalia that would literally changed his whole life.

A girl that would showed him what love really means.

Disclaimer: This is a Sandro Marcos fan fiction but this story is also a pure work of fiction only and does not represent any of the Marcoses.