Indeed a typical school day it was, for time passed as quick and most of the students were now dismissed. As soon as Jiwoo's last class ended, she received yet another unexpected call.

"Unnie? Classes just en-"

"Ah..." A deep, dark tone echoed into her ears. "So I see your beloved sister's finally coming back? Such great timing."

Jiwoo stood frozen on her tracks as a chill ran down her spine, locking her in a nervous stance.

"Who the fuck is this?" She mustered up the courage to ask as she looked at her phone, only then realizing it was from an unknown id caller.

"Who am I, Kim Taehyung's gir- ah no, sorry Ms. Jiwoo?" The voice scornfully asked. "Come see me in the Magazine Clubroom if you want to know about some things the 'people you love' never told you about."

The mysterious caller let out a cold laugh before hanging up. She mindlessly stared into blank air as numerous questions bombarded her mind. Aside from who this person was, what did he mean about the things no one told her about? Did this have to do something about her family?

Did it have to do something with Taehyung?

Jiwoo

[ taehyung-ah... i'm scared. ]

She hesitated.

[ i'll be in the magazine club
room. come right after? ]

She slipped her phone back into her pocket, and with a deep breath, pushed herself to walk towards her destination.

As she drew nearer and nearer, her heartbeat grew louder and louder until it was the only sound she heard. As she placed her hand on the door's handle bar, she reminded herself, "You're Park Jiwoo."

She pushed the door, immediately met with the presence of three figures in the room.

"Told ya she'd come," the familiar cold voice spoke, belonging to a man who watched her enter with a bemused smirk on his face. The only girl among them, sitting at the edge of the desk, rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Where's your lover boy?" The man with the cold voice shifted to a mocking, warm tone as he walked closer to where Jiwoo was to intimidate her.