008: Interview

Jiwoo walked to school alone because her brother, Jimin was still fast asleep. The good sister she is, she once again left him behind without any attempts to wake him up. Even if she tried, he wasn't the morning type of person. Yesterday was perhaps a miracle.

On the way to school, she had bumped unto Soyeon, much to her own delight. They walked together to school, chitchatting and sharing stories.

Seeing Soyeon alone, Jiwoo asked out of curiosity, "Where's your brother?" She double-checked, looking around to make sure he wasn't hiding somewhere to prank her once again.

"Looking for your lover boy?" Soyeon responded while wiggling her brows, earning a light smack from Jiwoo.

"Of course not! I was just making sure that he wouldn't prank me once again," Jiwoo defended, exclaiming. She added, "Siblings usually go to school together, right?"

"Says the one who leaves her brother almost every morning," Soyeon shot back jokingly, rolling her eyes in amusement. "Not my fault..." Jiwoo softly mumbled. "Still catching the z's?" Soyeon asked, earning a light nod from Jiwoo.

"Taehyung went ahead because he said he had to pay for something," Soyeon said, shrugging. "And what do you mean by pranking you once again? Tae pranked you?"

Jiwoo clenched her fists at the thought, sighing in frustration. "He placed a fake cockroach on my locker and scared the hell out of me! I just wonder how."

Soyeon's eyes widened for a quick second then later let out a nervous chuckle. "Oh, is that so..." She scratched the back of her head, avoiding eye contact with Jiwoo.

Jiwoo, suspiciously noticing her weird actions all of a sudden asked, "You know something about this, don't y-"

"NO!"

Her answer came out quickly than expected, raising Jiwoo's suspicions even more. Jiwoo crossed her arms and raised her brow, giving her a look to spill whatever she knew.

"Fine." Soyeon sighed then continued, "It's not like I gave Tae your locker code for bad intentions, hehehe." She let out a nervous laugh, then a cheeky yet a guilty smile.

"Soyeon?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"You're so dead!" Jiwoo yelled, chasing Soyeon who was already dashing her way to school and away from her.

"Come back here, you!" She continued chasing her, slowly catching up to her pace. "Mian, I don't wanna die yet!" Soyeon cried out in amusement, still running for her dear life.

The two friends stopped running as soon as they had reached the school gates. Soyeon leaned on the wall, panting quite heavily, while Jiwoo rested her palms on her knees, catching her breath.

Jiwoo walked to Soyeon who was still panting then headlocked her, softly rubbing her knuckles on her head. "Why'd you tell him my locker code? I trusted you!" Jiwoo whined when she broke apart from Soyeon who was lightly laughing and begging her to stop.