Ark 2 - Sheng Su's soul

Start from the beginning

Shu Ning: "Alpha. That feeling is back again. The elictricity that starts deep in my soul. It makes me wonder. Is it possible for Sun Zhilong to have the same soul as Sheng Su? It would be the only explanation for this strange familiarity."

System: "The same soul? Where did you get that idea from? it is very unlikely, if not even impossible, for you to meat the same soul twice in different worlds."

Shu Ning: "But Sun Zhilong does feel familiar, especilally that time that we kissed. And the only other person I have been so close to was Sheng Su. There must be a relationship between those two."

System: "I'm sory Host, but there are an infinite number of different worlds out there, so what are the chances that Sheng Su enters the same world as you around the same time as you. That only happens in books."

Shu Ning: "I once believed that Systems only existed in books as well and I was prooved wrong. Is there a way to check that?"

System: "How do you want me to check that? I could scan Sun Zhilong's soul, but I would need data to compare it with and Sheng Su isn't here."

Shu Ning: "Wasn't Sheng Su the Male Lead of the previous world? Don't you have a data base or something where you save information about relevant characters?"

System: "Well.... Our headsystem is connected to all of the different Worlds and once a Host clears the missions, the data will be saved in a master brain."

Shu Ning: "Can you gain access towards it?"

System: "I would need the permission of the headsystem, unfortunately."

Shu Ning: "Contact him then. And if he says no, then tell him that I still have a wish free."

System: "...... The Headsystem saied that there is no need to use your wish for this. He will give me Sheng Su's data for free, so I can go and analyze Sun Zhilong now."

Shu Ning: "Please do." 

After a few more seconds of akwards silence between Shu Ning and the General, an anoying beeping, like the sound of a cashiers scaner, echoed inside of his conciousness. It grew sporadically a little bit louder untill the noise finally ceased completely. 

System: "Scan is completed. I will now compare the data of Sun Zhilong's soul towards Sheng Su's soul..."

Shu Ning: "....AND?"

System: "Have patience. I'm finished now. The souls mach by 97%."

Shu Ning: "97%? What does that mean?"

System: "Well. There are so many existing souls out there, that there is always a chance that they mach somehow. But even then, it would never exeed 90%."

Shu Ning: "So the soul is the same? Why don't they mach 100% then?" 

System: "Depending on how the person grew up, what they were tought and which world they live in, the soul can change slightly as well. The basic of the soul will never change though, so there is nothing for you to worry about."

Shu Ning hummed thoughtfuly and let his eyes trail over the body of the General as if to compare it with Sheng Su's. The eyebrows of the other raised slightly when he noticed the wandering gaze but didn't say anything to disrupt the concentration.

"Well. Sun Zhilong. Ähm.... I will be honest with you. You are an attractive man and I must confess that I do feel drawn to you. But I don't know how far those feelings that I have for you actually go."

"That's alright. We can find that out together, can't we?"

Sun Zhilong raised the corner of his lips in a slight arc and a soft look crossed over the Man's face. They stared deeply at each other's eyes for a few more seconds before the General swung his body out of the couch and crossed the distance between them. 

Shu Ning gulped audibly when the others shadow fell over him, but there was no time to express any more of his concern when a hot breath scimmed over his face. A rough pair of lips scimmed lightly over his own before they pressed down more firmly.

All thoughts evaporated from Shu Ning's brains as he leaned up into the chaste kiss and turned his head a fractio to the right to fit their lips better against each other. An almost silent rumble reverberated inside of Sun Zhilong's chest and Shu Ning opened his own lips to answer the sound with a moan of his own. The resulting gap between his teeth was filled moments later by the careful probing of the Man's wet tongue. 

Wet slurping sounds continued to resonated inside of the living room for a while longer as the two people on the couch attacted each others mouths eagerly. It was onky after Shu Ning digged the tips of his fingers into the Man's shoulders and pushed, that they broke the kiss to inhale some well needed oxigen. A silver string of salvia connected the red, well - kissed lips of the two people and heavy gasps for air were the only noise the two made for a few more seconds.

"That was.... huff.... well."

"Hmmm. You liked that?"

Shu Ning gazed dazedly at the General's smug expression and waited for the moment his own thoughts would come back online again. Yet, It was only when the heartbeat slowed down to a normal level and the red flush of his skin ebbed a little, that he got his abbility to talk in full sentences back once more. 

"It was good, yes. So. What now?"

"Now, I will take you with me to my bed."

Thankfully Sun Zhilong's bedroom was only seperated from the living room by a single door that could be locked from the inside. It would give them the well needed privacy to explore their new found relationship and the distance from the couch to the bed wouldn't be too long. Otherwise the two of them wouldn't have made it past the coffetable with hos high strung with longing they were.

Shu Ning stumbled slightly over the fabric of his pants when he tried to kick it off to the side. His shirt and socks followed right behind the first piece of clothing and with a careful sort of urgency the General lifted up his lighter body to throw it down on the soft blanket on the bed. 

The rest of the evening was spend with worshiping the others body, soft touches, hot kisses untill Shu Ning's brain grew fuzzy, the slick glide of skin on skin and exchanges of honest promisses and I - love - you's.

After Sun Zhilong cleaned up both of their bodys and tidied up most of the mess they made of the room, the Man climbed back under the covers next to Shu Ning and pulled the other flush against his body. Their legs entangled themselves automatically to erase even the smalest possible space between the two and Shu Ning started to lazily trace his partners chest muscles with his fingers. A soft and satisfied expression appeared on his face as he felt his eyelids drop in exhaustion and a soothing hand combed through the strands of his hair. It was the perfect picture of affection and after orgasm bliss and both of them would love nothing more then for time to stopp right now to savour the moment some more.

 But such a warm and harmonious atmosphere of course couldn't last forever, especially in a militairy base with so many dangers the soldiers needed to rid of. So it only annoyed Shu Ning for a short moment when the bubble around them was broken by the sharp ringing of both of their terminals. Sun Zhilong did growel in iritation at the blinking message calling for his attention, but the both of them knew how thankfull they actually were that they could finish before being called away again.

Shu Ning layed a comforting hand on his partners upper arm and cuddled against the Man's shoulder as soon as they sat upright on the bed. They both simultaneously opened the message they received and froze at the orders they received.

Every Soldier of the third army are asked to assemble at the docs and participate with the rest of the militairy base in the annahilation of the Sphinx nest on Samadon.