Ark 1 - Can you handle the consequences?

Shu Ning struggled in his Brother's arms when he noticed how the Man locked the room door behind the two. A sense of danger creeped up his spine and beads of sweat collected on his forehead.

"Brother please. What's wrong? Why are you acting so strange?"

Even after calling 'Brother' multiple times, Sheng Su still kept quiet as he tightly held on to the youth's slender waist.

Shu Ning grew irritated at the other person's silence and collected his strength to pushed at the older male's body with all his might. The move seemed to work as he felt the hold of his Brother loosen, but instead of landing on the floor, his feet sunk into the soft mattress and with a yelp, he fell backwards, right onto the big bed. 

The sudden change of view send a bout of dizziness into Shu Ning's head and he took a while to get his grip again. Once the world around him stopped spinning, he tried lifting up his body into a sitting position but before the youth could even raise his torso, a firm hand pushed down on his shoulder to press him into the beddings again.

A shadow came looming over Shu Ning as Sheng Su crawled onto the bed as well. The man's hands were now placed next to the smaller ones head, holding him in position so that he couldn't get away.

"Little Yi. It was you, wasn't it? The person who posted all this information about Sheng Xi."

"Brother? Was that the reason you took me away just now?"

"Just answer me. You aren't such an innocent child as you always pretend to be, right?"

Shu Ning's eyebrows wrinkled at the others persistence. He didn't try keeping his involvement a secret, so having the Male Lead find out didn't bother him much but being questioned in such a manner, didn't fit well with him.

"Brother. Can't we talk normally? Do you need to be like this?"

"No. It's good like this."

"...Alright then. Yes. It was me. Your mother deserved it. She was responsible for abusing me after all."

"Little Yi...I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry about what my mother did. She truly deserves being sentenced to prison and I'm glad everything she did came to light."

"Then why are you questioning me?"

"I'm just asking because I'm curious. I want to know more about you. I understand why you acted against the woman but why on your Birthday? Why so late and how did you get all those pictures and recordings?"

"Very well. I will tell you. I planned all of this for years now. It took this long for all the preparations to be complete. And my sixteenth Birthday was just the perfect moment. It gave me enough time to get our fathers love, so that he can't place the wretches well being before mine. The pictures weren't difficult to get. The woman didn't restrain herself after all."

Sheng Su watched as the expression of the little boy turned ferocious and the younger's lips turned into a wide, haughty grin. It was a surprise to the man to see such a different side of the other and he just couldn't get himself to be angry. Instead the older thought the sight before him was somehow like a kitten showing his claws. Very cute.

"It worked didn't it? I would never let that woman get any rest after offending me." 

"You feisty little thing."

A chuckle escaped the Sheng heir's throat making Shu Ning gape in bewilderment. How come that sounded like his Brother was happy? 

"Why are you laughing? I just ruined your mother. You should be furious."