Ark 1- I love strawberry cake

Shu Ning continued to stand in front of the house a bit longer even after Sheng Rui had already long left. He had a sad and reluctant expression on his face when he turned around again and walked into the living room. Sheng Su had already left for the company so the only ones in the house were now Sheng Xi and the servants. 

The boy slowly walked towards the big couch and sat down while hugging his knees. The servants that saw this scene felt some pain in their hearts by the wet eyes of the child that were beginning to fill with tears. But before they could accumulate he suppressed them again and instead buried his head deeper into his knees. It was really a sad scene to look at and the servants wanted to walk up to him and coax him but before they could act on that thought Sheng Xi walked towards the trembling youth with rage written across her face.

Shu Ning: "Alpha. Film and record our interactions from now on."

System: "See it as done. Just.... Be careful host."

Shu Ning could tell that the System was really worried for him but he could only roll his eyes at it because it was the System who brought him into this mess in the first place.

Sheng Xi came to a halt directly behind of Shu Ning and reached out her hand to grab onto his hair and pull his head up. The youth gave a yelp at the sudden pain and the suppressed tears rolled down his cheeks. 

The woman frowned a forcefully turned the head of the boy so that he could look her into the eyes.

"Who gave you the right to act so pitiful. You are just an unwanted bastard. Let me show you who the master of this household is so that you know not to go against me again."

"Please M-Mother... ahh" 

"Don't you dare call me that. How disgusting. You don't have a family here so stop acting like this place is yours." 

Sheng Xi pulled the child of the couch and shoved him on to the floor. Shu Ning stayed lying on the ground until his dizziness left before he turned around again to look at the woman's face. Fear was written over his face and he was visibly trembling while he was pleading to his step mother. But that only made the woman even angrier and displeased. With a slap she hit the youths face, so that a red imprint appeared on the white skin. 

"Let this be a lesson to you. If you dare act up again then I will make life a living hell for you."

After saying this the woman turned around again and walked away, leaving the crying child behind.

Shu Ning held his aching cheek and looked at the back of the wretch. Disgust washed over his heart and he continued to curse at her internally. On the outside though, he shakily climbed to his feet again and wobbled to his room. Shu Ning locked the door behind him and threw himself on the bed. 

Shu Ning: "That hateful woman actually dares to hit me. I will make her pay hundredfold for this. She is so disgusting. I always feel like vomiting when I see her ugly visage."

System: "Is Host all right? Does it hurt? That woman is really to much."

Alpha worriedly jumped around his Host to make sure he wasn't heavily injured but Shu Ning just grew more annoyed. He pushed the glowing ball away from him and walked towards the mirror in the bath.

Shu Ning: "That wretch did quite a good job. With this kind of temperament it's just a matter of time before she is exposed."

The youth in the mirror had a hand print on his left cheek that looked especially red and swollen on the white and tender skin of the face.On top of that he had purple and blue bruises on his chin and neck. It was a real horrifying sight and coupled with the still wet and red rimmed eyes and the slightly trembling lips, it could bring out the paternal instincts of both woman and men.