Chapter Fourteen

Picture of Greyson^

We went out to the forest from my backyard. We started with a jog then began running in full phase. Since we're all high rank wolves, we ran at the same phase. Although I kinda outrun them both, I can't help it, I have alpha blood and I'm always competitive. I see the world as a competition everywhere, even if I didn't want to or it's not necessary.

I then make a turn to a clearing where the Greyson guy should be standing. And sure enough he's there, but there is more to it. Aprox 100 wolves stood behind him and while they're waiting for my presence there are another presence. I heard the thumping of paws and growls erupting through the forest.

I lift my nose up and growl, they followed us, how dare they! Soon enough a pack of wolves about 50 of them came to the clearing. May I just add, the three of us are still hiding behind the bush and are hiding our scent. Something nudge my leg and I look back to see a squirming little Acacia.

'What is it Acacia?' I asked though the link, another talent of mine, I can mind link anyone anywhere and whenever.

'He's my mate, Aphrodite' she replied softly with admiration laced on her voice. I look at where she's looking and saw a buff guy like any other werewolf male would be. Standing at 6'4 is enough to make Acacia herself look like an elf. He has chocolate brown eyes, brown hair and abs. I know for a mater of fact that he's Greyson, he gave off some power from him but not enough that would make us bow to him. Since his alpha is not present, he has his powers too, but not enough to again make us bow. I am for all a royalty, I don't mess shit around.

Then the sound of a growl echoed though the forest. On the clearing stood with all his glory, shirtless, a body of a thousand God, the face of a million angels and the fury of a billion men, there stood Ares, my mate. So he followed me here, did he know I'm hiding? Shit.

"I heard what happened" he said, my knees nearly buckle and gave up when his voice came out. Damn am I whipped.

"No one is suppose to know" Greyson said while frowning and his hands balled into fists.

"You called my mate, what did you want from her?!" He said lowly and dangerously.

"She is your mate? Ahh, that's just great! That's fucking great! Look guys, our next alpha is the mate of an alpha too! Isn't that just so fucking awe fucking some!" He said. God, too much fucks.

"What. Did. You want. From her." He said again this time though gritted teeth.

"I told you, she's our next alpha. Since our alpha left, she's our alpha now" he said sounding like a smart ass.

"She can't be your alpha! She's not a wolf you idiot!!" Ares roared in frustration. Shit. I should step up before anything get messy. Should I step up? Should I not? Ah fuck it, I'm going for the kill.

'Cmon gals, time to show them who's the real wolves here' I mind linked them both while showing my glowing true alpha eyes. And yes, I'm a true alpha. Alphas who doesn't have to be given the title, or take someone's title by killing them or a heir of an alpha. My father was still an alpha when I was fourteen, that was when I first shifted into my wolf, I was already an alpha by then, and I do not need anyone telling me otherwise.

Acacia send me an evil smile and Anouchka give me the infamous smirk. I winked at them both before entering the clearing exposing us to aprox 150 pairs of glowing eyes.