Chapter Thirteen

Picture of Acacia^

We drove back home to see that a car was parked in front of the door. My guards are up and my wolf is in alert of everything. A low growl escape me and I told Feral to go home since it's the end of the day for me. She ran off after giving me her last look of loyalty.

"Someone's in the house" Anouchka announced. I look at her and roll my eyes.

"Well duuhh.." I said as I got back to being alert. My father is working and my mother is with my two brothers probably took them to the park or something. This is obviously unexpected. A low dangerous yet frustrated growl escape my mouth again. How can this day get any worse?!

I decided to be the woman I am and take my chances. If death is here, then I'm ready, I hope. I open the huge door, silently cursing to myself as it made a huge screeching noise. I take my first step in the house while looking around frantically. I gave a hand signal for Anouchka to go check the right wing while I check the left wing. She nod and we went of, I was gently walking like of course I owned the place but still carefully. While Anouchka act like she's a super spy with a fake gun while looking around frantically but with emotionless expression on her face.

I move in the kitchen just to be tackled to the ground. I let out a yelp and we were off flying a few meters back out the kitchen.

I act quickly, I flip us both and pin the stranger down to the floor while barring my fangs and K9s. My eyes glowing and the veins around my eyes popping ready to snap whoever it is. Then when I met her eyes, I sigh and a huge smile spread on my face.

"Is this how you welcome your cousin after not seeing her for nearly a year?" She asked while giving her famous look. Her blonde medium length hair and bangs, straight, still like it used to be. Her grey-green eyes sparkle in amusement and curiosity like when we were a child and first saw a rabbit. Her medium sized pink lips turn into a pout, yep she hasn't changed. From the two of us, she's more of a daddy's girl. Her small petite body and short height gives her more of a child look.

"Acacia!" I said while my face going back to normal and my claws back to my manicured nails.

"Well?" She asked raising her left eye brow. I tilt my head to the right showing her I have no idea what she meant. The look at me then our position.

"Ahh, hold up" I said while I stand up and pull her up with me. Just when I was embracing her with a 'bro' hug, haha get it. Okay, Anouchka came in view and she growl. I look at her and hold my hand up.

"Anouchka, this is my favorite cousin, Acacia." I introduced her, "Acacia, this is my first ever female best friend other than my family, Anouchka" I told her. They look at each other and before I know it, Acacia has flown to her and give her a tight hug while Anouchka just pat her back struggling to breathe.

"Congratulation" Acacia whispered to her and pat her back before releasing her from the breathe taking hug, literally.

I told Acacia what we were about to do and she agreed on coming with us after a handful of arguments. I didn't want to put her in danger, but she's just too stubborn and with her puppy eyes and pouty lips, I just can't say no. She is anyways, just a year older than me but she act differently.

We had to change our clothes into a more comfortable pair. I just decided on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white tanktop. I decided to go barefoot since we're running through forest anyways. Anouchka in other hand changed into a pair of dark blue knee-length jogging pants with a black hoddie. Whereas Acacia spelled her clothes into a pair of black leggings and white short sleeved crop top.

You'd be asking me, why did you say 'spell'? Well, it's because she has magic. We came from the bloodline of the original wolves. Only so little of us who are lucky enough to get extra powers such as that. I can do magic too but I did not practice witchcraft. Her mother is my father's little sister. None of them have any access to any kind of extra talents, there has never been anyone for over a century, well not until now. It also works in the vampire community. Only someone of royal bloodlines are able to posses these talents, usually only the king and queens. Therefore, the king will be able to know his queen, for she posses one of these abilities. And since I'm of both bloodlines, I just so happen to be lucky enough to get more than what I expected. Wohoo, awesome. Not. Now everyone wants me, to use me for a weapon. For I am the dagger who could kill any living thing. I am the fire to every furry eyes. I posses something that is beyond the world's limit as it flow through my vein and stuck with my soul. I have the power of a thousand men. Thee shall ask me if thee want to win a war, for I am and only I...am the original hybrid. And no living soul could stop me. At least not until yesterday.

HELLO
HI
HI
HI

:) I still love you guys don't worry ;D