Chapter Two

Picture of Ryder^

"Girl you're shinin' like a fifth avenue diamond, and they don't make you like they used to you never goin out of style

Uu pretty baby, this wold might've gone crazy, the way you see me who could blame me when I just wanna make you smile

I wanna do you like Michael I wanna kiss you like prince-"

I groan waking up while screaming a "SHUT THE FUCK UP" to no one in particular, the song stopped and I was happy. I didn't know much but now I know, the alarm is on when I'm in the room and it is loud speaker like literally loud. This could be fun but not in the same time.

So I drag my self from my heavenly bed, I saw the wall to the right side of my bed marking the bedroom and the small kitchen I have with just a small round glass table and two wooden white chair and a small fridge with a microwave, the wall with a huge see through glass in the middle and saw it beeped. There were glass like monitor and they're touch screen, holy nuggets.

I touch the awake button and saw it went open on a list of my schedule today. So I have school and Ryder is picking me in 15 minutes. HOLLY SHIT!

I ran to my bathroom with my vampire speed and wash up in 5 minutes flat, since I just washed my hair yesterday I'm not gonna today. I put on my pair of red lace undergarments, my favorite one. I then decided to wear something nice since I'm walking in with Ryder, I put on a black n white stripes long sleeved crop top that clung to my body like second skin and shows my belly and toned stomach with a forming six pack, because you know, I box. I then wear a pair of ripped skinny jeans that kinda shows my long tan legs and my nice round ass. Lol I sounded perverted. Anyways, I comb my elbow length ash brown hair and let it flow since it's originally wavy already. I then put on clear lipgloss since my skin has never needed foundation, my perfectly thick and curled dark eye lashes that pops out my blue eyes, no pimple biatch! Yeah! And no need for eyebrow since they're perfectly shaped on my 16th bday and thick too. I then put in all my stuff in my vans backpack and went to put on a pair of nude platform heels that will probably make me stood like a giraffe but eh I don't care.

I then presume to go out of the room, when I did, it made some 'click' sound as it shut close perfectly. And when I'm put of the second door, produce a sound like 'bshhh' and 'neet'. I look back at the door and gave it some wired look. After standing for ten seconds I just remember that I'm running late. I ran as much as these 5 cm heels can take me to the dinning table and saw everyone there eating peacefully.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm running late. Bye! Love you!" I said while grab in some bacons and an apple. After kissing everyone I was about to leave when mom stopped me.

"You're driving the twins to school tomorrow! Be early!" She screamed from the dinning room as I was about to walk out the house.

Outside the house I saw Ryder leaning on a red Lamborghini, phone in his hands. When I walk out, he put back his phone I'm his pocket, look up to me and smile a friendly smile.

"Thought you died lady" he said and open the car door for me. Such gentleman he is. That was sarcastic.

"Well good sir, I had a long night" I said while giving him a fake smile. "Shall we?" I asked while pointing at the clock. As much as a rule breaker I am, I hate being late.

It was a 15 minutes drive, we were almost late. We still have another 5 minutes! Yes! He parked and like everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the sport car. Thank god for the tinted windows they still can't see me. He give me a wink and got out of the car first. I then walk out of the car after him. All eyes on us all eyes on us. Crap, I hate attention, but I held my chin high and smile. Ryder put his arm around my shoulder as we walk in the building.

Everyone are still starting, some boys with lustful eyes some with hatred. Some girls with lustful eyes, some with jealousy and some with admiration. We walk in the office and saw the secretary.

"Ehem" I break her conversation with someone in the phone.

"Five minutes" she said and got back to talking. I was getting annoyed and Ryder just smile a loopy smile at me knowing I hate being treated that way.

I slam my hand flat on the desk soo hard it shook under my palm. "Look lady, five minutes is all I have, hang up the phone and GIVE ME MY FUCKING FILE!" I ordered with my alpha voice since I'm suppose to be an alpha and she's a wolf. She whimper and her eyes shows fear as she shook her head nodding vigorously.

"A-Aphrodite right? H-her you g-go" she stutter as she give me a file with my name on it with shaky hands. I snatch the file from her, I glare at her one last time then went out the stupid place with Ryder being a gentleman and open the door for me.

"So we have PE, Bio, Art, Math, and Music together" he said as he look through my schedule and us walking to find my locker. I stop at the number 222, good 2 is my fav number. I smile and put in my code. It opened and I put in my books neatly, yes I'm OCD, so what?

"What do I have now?" I ask Ryder while still clearing my bag.

"You have Math, so I'm gonna walk you there" he said as the bell rang. Dang!

I shut my locker loudly as it rang through the now empty hallway. "Let's go" I said and drag Ryder by his hand.

He open the door and we walk in casually.

"Mr. Hale! Fancy meeting you in this time again" an Italian man with dark hair and warm brown eyes said and he stood up. Him being 6'1 is not helping my now 5'10 figure.

"And you must be Aphrodite" He said while smiling, perv although he's kinda hot. "Please introduce yourself to the class, and please take a seat Hale" he said, dare that human. Be thankful your a human, man!

"Hey I'm Aphrodite Silver, call me by my birth name not a nickname so you won't leave sterilized. Thankyou" I said and take a seat beside Ryder and the window.

The class went on with curious and lustful eyes on me. I move an inch and boom! All eyes. And most of the class went by the teacher, Mr. Demi sitting on his desk and eyeing me like a rapist he is. I saw a kind of movement under the desk but can really see since the desk went to the floor covering from his ribcage to his toe. I don't even wanna know what's happening. Once the bell rang, I directly clear my things, put them all in my bag and went out with the crowd.

"Ms. Silver" damn. I turn and face the creeper himself.

"Yes Mr. James?"

"Just call me Demi, I'm only 20" he said. 20 my ass, yeah twenty..nine plus 100 years old. Okay maybe not that old, he's probably on his early 30s.

"Okay" I said awkwardly.

"I see your grades are great form your previous school and I would like to welcome you. So, welcome and please do ask questions if you need to, you're extremely quiet in the class. Although you're getting A's for your core average, I just want to make sure you truly understand my method" he said this time with serious in his voice. Good, he better know how to teach.

"Thanks Dem!" I said and pat his back then left, hurrying to the next class which is PE. Yes! I love that freagin subject.

Hey guys, so yeah that was the second chapter! Whop whop! I can't even.. Anyways, inbox me and tell me some good books I could read, I ran out of Wattpad stories. Still don't forget to vote! Comment! Follow me! Thankyouuu :)