Chapter Four

Picture of Anouchka^

"OKAY SO PAIR UP! I WANT YOU TO FIGHT YOUR PAIR AND FIGHT THE OTHER WHO WON UNTIL ITS DOWN TO ONE ON ONE" coach ordered us. I look next to me to meet a terrified looking Ryder.

"Nope, I'm fighting someone else first before going through you. I don't wanna die today Sia!" He said using my other nickname. Since my name is Aphrodite Crysanthium Silver and he added and a giving out Sia.

"Fine" I groan and look around.

"So, you wanna fight me" a cocky boy with blonde hair and brown eyes stood about 5'8 asked while smirking. I look down to him and eh why not, I'm gonna go slow.

"Sure" I said. He smile and lead us to an empty mat.

"I'll go easy on you" he said. I roll my eyes and punch him square in the face. The sound of bone breaking went through the now silent gym.

"Don't go easy on anyone boy, she might be you darkest nightmare" I whisper next to his ear. He nod vigorously while holding his bloody nose. I look at him as his eyes shows fear and admiration. He than ran out the gym probably to get some ice packs. I walk to one of the bench and wrap my knuckles waiting for the others.

"Alright next" the coach said and point at me. I walk up to the mat and face my opponent. Another cocky guy but this time he has some muscles but still lean, he has curly dark hair, baby blue eyes and stood 6'2. Cute!

"You're shoo cute" I said and grab his cheek and squeeze it. He looked shock by my action and his cheek went a few shades of red darker.

"Alright no funny business" coach order and we went to position. This time it was like he's calculating each of my move. I step front, he step back, I move to the right, me move to the right. It like that for nearly 5 minutes and I was getting bored. So when I punch him, he grab my hand and smile at me. I smile back at him and grab his arm, I twist him and put my force and flip him. He land on the mat with a thud and a groan.

I extend my hand for him to reach as her took my hand I help him up. He was about to push me when step my right leg side way to behind his left leg while my left leg still. I put my right arm around his neck while still holding his hand. I push his back with my left hand, lifting him with my right hand and flipping him again. This time he landed not moving.

"Is he okay?" I poked him on the cheek while asking the coach as he crunch down next to me.

"Someone remove this" he instructed as some guys drag him away by his feet.

This happen for another 10 minutes and now we're down to 8 pairs. I look at my opponent and saw it's a bulky guy, like seriously huge like hulk. He stood, 6'8, his biceps are probably three times of my face, his strong serious face with dark brown hair cut short.

"Damn dude, I'd like to see your birth certificate" I said, I can't even believe this guy is still 17, that impossible. He just stare at me while taking steps back until the very far end of the gym. I stood there and look at him. I tilt by head to the left and rise my left eyebrow. The hell is he doing? He's going to squish me into thin paper. Everyone was looking at us now as he started running while screaming like 'raaaaggghh'. So he really is a hulk, some kind of version.

As he ran to me, I started running to the other end. He's still chasing me and he's getting close he was a meter close when I was close to the wall. I step the wall and did a back flip and land gracefully with no harm on my feet. I look back to see hulk guy laying on the floor unconscious and cracks on the wall, like a huge crack that ran 5 meters wide and 4 meters tall. Dang.

"Size doesn't mater, you do not have to be a ladder

To bring him down, just have to turn around" I said poetically.

Ryder then clap my back with proudness on his eyes. "That was the strongest warrior from my pack. Imma have to change that now" he whispered to me "his name is Eliot, Eliot Ralf"

"Wow. Okay, next!" coach said as some guys help hulk up.

I walk to my new opponent to see a girl with dark hair and eyes the darkest grey nearly as dark as the night sky. She looks strong and her body was toned, her mid back length dark chocolate hair tied into a ponytail and her stand good like a pro. I smile at her, this is what I've been waiting for.

"Aphrodite" I said while pulling out my hand for her to shake. She stopped and stared at it. She then reach it warily and shake my hand.

"Anouchka, call me Ellie" she said.

"Call me Sia but you can call me maybe" I joked and she crack as smile, an actual smile. Her being 5'5 is not that hard for me to look at her compared to when I had to look at Diana, she's like I don't know, 5'2? No no she's shorter no offense probably 5'0.

"I would but I'm good" she said while pretending to think. I laugh at her and stand my ground. "whatever happens, I have no grudge against you or what so ever and I'm sorry if I injure you" I said before we start.

"And I you, brother" she said then we start. We circle each other, throwing punches and dodging them. Then she went to swipe my leg, I jump and did a back flip landing on a catlike position behind her. I then directly kick her leg off the ground. She fell and I pull her up by her shoulder and stand her up. She stood up but still groaning. She went to kick me, I grab her leg tight and swing her around as her other leg went off the ground. I than release her as she flew across the gym and slide more till the very far end.

"I'm sorry!" I called out to her, I saw her thumb up and I smile in relief.

"Well that was great bye" Said a scared looking Ryder.

"Ryder! Come you're next against Aphrodite!" Coach said actually looking exited. He'll be dammed.

Yay! It's another update guys! I'm sorry I update late, it's been a busy week for me. I literally had at least one test a day and they're draining me! Btw so tell me what you think of the chapter. Thankyou for reading, VOTE! FOLLOW ME! And oh RECOMMEND A BOOK FOR ME TO READ! I'm out of books so you can just MESSAGE ME! :) see you alhybers!