Chapter Nine

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been updating, I had a busy week full of exams. So, here it is! Enjoy :)

"Daaaamnnn, you're room is aweeesooomeee" she said amusement laced in her tone.

"Yeah" I told her, then we began catching up on things like old friends. We got along pretty well surprisingly.

We ended up drinking some vodka, red label and some shots from my mini bar, my parents doesn't care since I can protect my self perfectly and I don't get drunk easily like the humans. Usual wolf need to drink 3 times more than human to get drunk, alphas need 10 more times and it takes me about 20 more times. Plus I will never bare anyone other than my mate's children. It's kinda a supernatural thing, unless your mate died which you can, if you try first which is risky too. Also the fact that I have alpha blood running through my veins, our wolf will want to mate right away after they mature which is when you first shift. And lucky for me it was when I turned 14, I had succeed holding up till 15 and finally broke it.

I ended up in my sofa and Ellie which is her nickname since her name is Anouchka Elisabeth Ravoonè, she's sprawled on the carpet bellow me like a starfish with her mouth wide open. You'll be asking me, "how do you know this when you're wasted or asleep?". Well because it's 6:45 am now and my alarm is blaring though my sensitive ears probably bursting my eardrum.

I scream a 'fuck off' and it turned off, damn the technologies and their vocabularies.

I heard a groan from bellow, I look down and see Ellie stretching her arms up and her legs apart while yawning.

"Good morning princess" I greeted. She look at me and groan but still with a smile.

"You're the royalty" she answered and yes I told her about me, I feel like I can trust her you know. Like the feeling of finding your mate but in a friendly manner, not lover.

"It's tomorrow" I joked, she crack a laugh and smile wider.

"Shiiit" she groan while face palming.

"C'mon, dips on bathroom first, I gotta get my brothers to school today!" While speed walking to the bathroom.

I finished in 5 minutes again since I need to make sure the dweebs are up. I let my natural wavy long hair down. I dress on a fitted dark blue colored dress with white X patterns along the waistline to just above my navel and red lines on the shoulder blade to the upper arm, it is long sleeved maybe too long but fit my arm since I'm more of muscly than skiny and a sweater material. It fits my curve perfectly and pressed on my toned stomach which I am not showing off today down to above my mid thigh and of course I'm wearing my favorite black pair silk undies and bra. Then I put on my pair of cheetah printed high heeled ankle strap and grab my full black studded MCM backpack. I put on just a few makeups such as 'feline' eyeliner and nude lipgloss. Then as in queue, Ellie got out with her chocolate hair flow free in a messy but sexy way and her 'pinup' eyeliner and a pink lipgloss. With a black leather mini skirt that goes bellow her bum, a red tanktop with black leather jacket and a pair of black bandage boots with 5cm heels. And yes, I have decided to give her the outfit that I gave as a birthday present since yesterday was apparently hers and she turned 17. And damn doesn't she look good.

She grab her black DC backpack and off we went downstairs. We met my brothers and found my parents nowhere, probably to work already. I call my company to school and let her catch up behind me. I get in the car and it became suspense.

"What?!" I asked as we drove off to my brothers' school which is only 5 minutes from here.

"You're bringing a cheetah to school?!!!" She asked with extreme drama. "you're mad but we gotta drop by my house to get something of mine too" she said while sending me a wink. I smile an evil smug smile before stopping to drop the doodies off. They kiss me goodbye and I told them to be careful and mom is picking them up.

"Alright so, yours" I said while I take the last turn to some average sized houses.

She told me to stop by an average modern looking house and told me to wait here. 2 minutes later, she came out holding something in her hand. She came back to the back seat and show me what she got. A black furry ball of cuteness with green starling eyes with a cute small snout and tiny paws.

"Awww, she's an adorable kitten" I told her with a gooey voice.

"Her name is Kat, dark but cute. I found her in a dumpster, found out her mother was beaten bad and dead by a pack of crazy dogs. I took her in a week ago and feed her" she said.

"Cool, come here girl" I call my cheetah. Yes it's illegal but she doesn't stay, she just hear me when I call for her. "This is Feral, I've had her since I came of age which was three years ago" I said and rub her snout pleasing her while she sat nicely next to the driver's seat.

I then start off to the road considering the lack amount of time we have to reach school.