Yinu was on her side, Lyra let out a small scream. Her eyes shifted between the two, she didn't know who to help.

"Yinu!" Lyra yelled, there was no response from the girl.

Kyushi squeezed her hand, Lyra looked back to him. He slowly shook his head, Lyra hung her head and let out another scream.

"Who did this?!" Lyra yelled through a cry, Kyushi let out a shaking breath.

"Han.. jiro.." Kyushi pushed out, Lyra gritted her teeth together.

That bastard..

Kyushi grabbed the hand that Lyra had on him, she gave him a panicked face as she knew what he was doing.

He pulled her hand away from his abdomen, a small smile placed itself on his face.

"I'm not.. going to make.. it." Kyushi whispered out, Lyra leaned down and pressed her forehead against his.

"Please don't leave me.. Kyushi.." Lyra whispered as she closed her eyes. His breathing seemed to hitch, he weakly pressed his lips against hers.

"I.. love you.. I will.. always.. be with you." Kyushi said quietly, Lyra started sobbing her throat closed.

"I love you.." Lyra cried out, but he was already gone.

"Don't leave me... please.. I can't do this alone.." Lyra moved her face away from Kyushi's she balled her body together.

"Somebody.. somebody help.. please help.. somebody please help me.." Lyra choked out quietly, her breathing rapidly picked up to the point she was gasping.

"Somebody help!!"

~~~~~

"Before everything Kyushi had said we need to find a way to hide the sword. Kiro said he could change his size and appearance. There wasn't any reason to suspect I had the sword if it was never seen with me."

Lyra said finally looking to Ging. He furrowed his brows pushing Lyra to continue

"So Hanjiro killed him, he failed to realize that Yinu would be there. I killed Hanjiro after everything. Hanjiro told me it was an order, so whoever he was working for wanted the sword. A few months later I gave up the sword, I didn't want to return home.. I was ashamed, I broke a promise. I was lost for a long time after that.."

Lyra said as she looked back to the night sky again.

"I'm sorry.. I wish I could change what happened back then. Thank you for telling me everything, your burdens aren't just your own to carry anymore. I want to help carry them together. I will protect you and keep you safe from anyone that wants to hurt you." Ging said as he softly gazed at her.

Lyra smiled as she rolled on her side facing him.

"I wanted to just give up, and I was okay with giving up, but you came along on that day. I was hoping you would just kill me there and then... But you did something that took me by surprise. You told me to give life more of a fighting chance, you woke me up Ging.. Day by day you pulled me from the darkness. I should be thanking you."

Lyra reached her hand out and placed it on his cheek. Ging smiled and kissed the inside of her palm gently.

"I didn't understand why a girl would just lay in the mud on a rainy day. I was determined to help you, but one day I realized you helped me. You became my light too Lyra, I feel like I can be truly free when I'm with you." Ging rolled on his side, and moved closer to her.

Lyra looked into his eyes, the world around them seemed to fade away. Nothing else mattered in the world but him.

"I love you Ging.." Her voice was soft, Ging smiled.

"I love you too, Lyra." Ging connected his lips to hers, before hesitantly pulling away.

Lyra furrowed her brows noticing his hesitation.

"I have another card for you." Ging said as he slowly sat up. Lyra studied him for a moment before sitting up.

"Close your eyes." Ging said, Lyra shut her eyes as instructed.

"Book."

Lyra heard him pull out a card, Ging slipped the card into her hand. He hesitated again, keeping his hand in hers for a moment before the warmth left her, leaving just the card.

"I hope this gives you the closure you need. Say gain." Ging said she heard him shuffle beside her, she could tell he was no longer beside her.

"Gain." Lyra said quietly, her heart began to pick up speed. She waited, keeping her eyes shut. Just as she was about to open her eyes she heard a voice that made her body freeze.

"You're always out here Lyra.."