"Don't call me clueless now. I have more important things to do than checking my followers." Amani rolled her eyes right back then folded her arms around her chest feeling heavy with the lace. She should really remove it soon.

"I think she is right about the small party though, they need to see their role model." Amir commented, glancing up from his phone while he strolled through Instagram seeing the explorer. It is filled with the President's daughter's face along with his sister in-law's.

"I will just think about it. I have Anaan and Mika'il's birthday to look forward to in three weeks so that's definitely not happening now." She stood up when she heard the doorbell and made her way to the living room to see who it is. She isn't expecting anyone so she beamed at the sight of her husband.

But she faltered, he is now married to another woman. Nevertheless, he is also her husband so she made her way to where he stands and gave him a hug which he was quick to reciprocate. She smiled, smelling his signature Dior cologne that makes her swoon all the time and now she only wants to jump on his bones and make love to him. He is married but the woman is yet to come, she wants to use that opportunity before it slips right off her fingers.

Without further ado, she continue to trudge into the house not bothering to tell her friends that she is taking her husband up and they should take care of her daughter. She was impatient and he didn't say anything but followed her, his eyes filled with amusement since she clearly didn't see her brothers standing just outside in the foyer sitting on the chairs there. Her eyes were on him only, it makes his heart flutter.

"Now why are we here, Beyoncé?" He grinned when she seductively smile at him and point at the bed.

When he sat down, she removed the babban riga and strip him down to only his Calvin Klein's vest and shorts. He grinned when she made her way to the closet, asking him to sit tight till she comes out. That is how he stared at the door to the closet expectantly while somewhere in his heart he feels void because he won't have all the moments he wants with his wife always. He now needs to share his time with another woman, the he doesn't even like!

Darn, he has made a grave mistake and is afraid of the outcome.

Minutes later, he finished wallowing in his guilt and loath when his wife walked out wearing nothing but a ruby coloured lingerie that has him double taking. She looks so sexy which brought Zara's words back to him, he bet she won't look close to how his wife looks even with that colour. Zara's skin tone is darker than Amani's though she is not all too dark, just cool. He is very much aroused at the sight in front of him, well, he was meant to be.

He made a move to stand up but she shook her head, stopping him right on his track. He groaned knowing just how torturous those few hours are going to be. She wants control, he can see it in her eyes and since he is guilty, he needs to give it to her.

She trapped him in her arms and straddle him, slowly, she bent down and kissed his neck, moving slowly up to his parted lips leaving trails of tingles. She lie him back down flat on his back with her on top of him, her stomach on his, her mounds on his chest while her lips are still placed on his lips. He couldn't move an inch, he is trapped in her trap so he only smiled and let her have her way.

.
.
.
.
.

They smiled at each other when they came out of the bathroom. Both their phones have been going off but they put it in silent mode to not disturb their moment. And now it is already six in the evening, they need to pray asr and maghrib at the same time which is not what she likes but the circumstances is like that. They prayed together again like they did on their marriage with him placing his hand on her head to pray for her then blew her face with a smile she couldn't stop returning.

"We need to get dressed or get killed." She mumbled when he moved to kiss her again, she is in her towel and he is only in a thobe. Trouble will be too much for them if they stay few minutes more.

"Right." He groaned then stood up to go and get dressed into his sky blue babban riga and kaftan.

Amani took a big gulp of air and left the room only to find the girls all with their makeup but not dressed. She gave a sheepish smile which they returned with a naughty one, probably knowing what has happened and she can't promise they don't. Her and Mika'il have been quite adventurous so she doesn't even care, they are married and it's not like they went somewhere, they are in their house. No biggie!

She got her makeup done too then ask them to get dressed as it is already seven thirty and they should be there around eight. Well, Mika'il will be there with Zara around eight while she goes with her girls around nine when everyone is settled. They are hell bent on taking the spotlight which is the reason for them being, fashionably late, she didn't oppose. Her hatred for Zara is taking the best of her rational thoughts.

"Let's wait a little longer before we get into those constricting clothes. We have one hour thirty minutes and don't forget, you want to surprise MM with you outfit." Kauthar wiggled her brows at Amani who sighed and sat down with them, they are right, she wants to surprise him with their favorite colour.

"I should help him get dressed." She stood up and made her way to their room then stopped to call out into the living room, "The makeup artist should not leave just in case." Before the girls could reply with their naughty thoughts, she closed the door.

"You won't get dressed, will you?" Mika'il pouted when she shrugged and adjust his babban riga in a teasing way.

"The night is still young. I will surprise you later." She gave a smirk he really didn't like, her surprises are horrible and makes him do things he never thought he would.

It is going to be a very long night.

Hiya!
How's life everyone? And how is school moving now seeing as everything is just jam-packed. And social distancing? The writing exams how are you coping? I hope everything is good.

RQ; Would you rather marry a man whose first wife is dead or whose first wife he divorced? Chap, Widow o. You?

Sayonara🎈