"I think your thoughts are right. If you take the upstairs, you will have to pass through her living room to go to where you want to be and your kitchen is already arranged, removing the cabinets is going to be trouble and will ruin them. Just stay downstairs and take Anaan's everything there too." Fayha commented then went back to scrolling through her phone.

"Yup, I support you. Downstairs is better than upstairs." Kauthar agreed and the rest of two nodded in agreement then everyone went back to their phones. Okay, not to forget about that, they also love their phones too much.

"You won't believe what is happening on twitter." Fayha laughed while looking down at her phone with such happiness that could melt the person with the saddest story. Amani knew something is up and she wants to know what it is, badly.

"What is it?" Kauthar hauled before she could even move her body, now that she looks at it, she is the only one wearing such heavy outfit.

Amir is wearing sweatpants and blue v neckline shirt and he cane with only flip-flops. Afrah is featuring an arctic blue skintight with cowl neck sweater then hijab which is nowhere to be found, also came with flip-flops. Fayha on the other hand is in her seat of new black sweats, you can even see the tag that she hasn't removed, she was wearing some jean sneakers and Kauthar is the one wearing jeans and white shirt, came with sandals. She feels overdressed while staring at them but she don't want to leave to change, she doesn't want to miss a thing.

"Someone, probably the media took photos of Zara when she was wearing a scowl. The worst part is, she was scowling because you came in with MM. Please just look at the caption." She pushed her phone to Amani's face who squinted them because of the brightness but read along the lines loudly for the others who are quietly anticipating to hear.

"Is the almighty one brought down to the ground? Bursted!" And there are so many more comments down on it and the part that makes her smile is because the username looks quite familiar, the girl has always stood by her side and called her role model even though she doesn't know her personally.

"This girl loves you Amani. She literally worships the ground you walk on. Do you notice her?" Kauthar asked while smirking a little showing just how much she likes what she's seen.

"I know and I wish to meet her sometime she and some other girls like that. They are always supporting me and I can't even reply their comments, I hope to meet them though." She smiled, feeling like she is slightly above Zara in some way seeing her fans are much more supportive than Zara's as she read the comments. She has the upper hand in social ladder, Zara needs to catch up.

"Why not throw a small party when you hit 900K followers on Instagram, 800K on twitter and you celebrate your four years anniversary since your first client." Fayha advised grinning widely like she's just solved some biggest mystery or found the cure to cancer.

"She is totally right, Ya B." Afrah agreed, even standing up on the couch to jump all the while trying to show them just how much she's agreed with Fayha's suggestion.

"It's not like everything is going to happen in one day and hey, how many followers do I have on Instagram now?" She is perplexed about hearing nine hundred something when she can't remember the last time she checked her followers or can she even remember how many they were. She only posts her new clothes and attend to more clients in her DM.

"Damn, girl. I always knew you were clueless but not this antisocial. You already hit 800K some weeks ago but I don't know how many you have now." Fayha rolled her eyes making the other occupants in the room chuckle. They've always liked their banter, it's a sight to see especially when Amani is in the spotlight.