****

"It is announced by the King of Kaghan that each house and place of the Kaghan will be searched by the royal guards and army. Those who'll deny to cooperate will have to face severe consequences" Royal guards were moving around the city announcing the orders that they were told to convey to the whole kingdom.

Soon after the announcement all soldiers began to search people and their homes. The news about the presence of a male omega was spread like wildfire around the kingdom. Every body wanted to see the only Male omega in the world. Some were curious, some were fascinated and some had ulterior motives.

"Your majesty we have began our search around the kingdom. We'll hopefully find him soon" namjoon said as he approached taehyung who was sitting inside his room, lost in thoughts.

"Okay"

"Don't you think it's a little overboard to search whole kingdom for the Male Omega. Maybe he didn't want to be found" the minister said and taehyung gave him a stern look.

"I want him as soon as possible, i have waited enough he didn't show up by himself i don't have any other choice." he said and namjoon nodded a little dissapointed at his king.

"Your majesty will you force him to become your mate?" he questioned the king

****

Queen Taehee was in her chambers with princess sooah when she was informed about the presence of a male in the kingdom and the search party going around the kingdom in search of the said omega.

"Why King Taehyung want to find that omega so bad mother." sooah asked not liking the fact that taehyung was trying so hard to find the omega. She was actually worried and scared. What if taehyung wanted that omega for himself? She didn't saw any male omega in her life but she was aware how kingdoms in the past fought and were ruined for such wolves.

The king of every kingdom wanted to have the omega for themselves so they can increase their power and have strongest heir in the world. Obviously nobody dared to go against the King and in the end the omega was given to the king like some crown who didn't cared about the fragile creature and instead only quenched his lust.

"What if taehyung wants him for himself" sooah said with a horrified face.

Taehee was worried too but she tried to compose herself.

"No princess taehyung is not the type to force anyone, i know my son he'll never do it unless that omega willingly mate him that will never happen because male omegas never mate anyone but their mates willingly and taehyung don't have any mat_
taehee couldn't complete her sentence as realization hit her.

Mate, taehyung actually have a mate. Those blue eyed wolf that taehyung talked about is actually his mate.

She rose up from her seat. Her cheeks heating up and sweat coating her forehead.

"Sooah I'll see you soon i have to go somewhere" she said and left her chambers as she moved towards his son's room.

She was just outside the room when she heard taehyung talking to his minister namjoon.

"Your majesty will you force him to become your mate? " namjoon asked and taehyung looked outside his window.

"He is my mate Namjoon" taehyung said and taehee felt like the world was revolving around her.

"No this can't be happening" she whispered to herself and ran back to her chambers.

Meanwhile namjoon was relieved to hear his King's words. He was disappointed that maybe taehyung wanted the male omega to use him just like kings in the past used to do but thankfully thus omega was their queen instead.