39

.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was standing in front of the mirror looking at his baby bump. He was happy looking at his baby growing healthy but he pouted a little when he looked at many stretch marks on his belly and hips. Sadness evident on his face.

Taehyung was observing his little frown so he came to stand behind him.

"What happened to my petal, why you're looking sad" he said back hugging him rubbing his belly gently.

"Look at all these marks, they are looking ugly and they won't go away" younger complained.

"Who said they're ugly" taehyung furrowed his brows.

"No one but they are ugly" jungkook said looking down.

"My love listen to me, you're gorgeous and these marks are a symbol of how strong you are. You're keeping our baby inside your belly and giving him food, protection and everything he needs. He  will be with us in a few months just because you're nurturing him."  taehyung came in front of him and cupped his face.

"Our Hayun will be breathing just because you agreed to go through all the discomfort and pain for him and at the end of the day you're still the most beautiful person, mother and mate" Jungkook smiled up at taehyung and pecked his lips.

"You're best too. Best for me for Hayun and for our kingdom. You're the best my alpha" jungkook hugged him and taehyung embraced him securely.

"Don't ever think low of yourself. You're perfect" taehyung whispered in his hair and Jungkook hummed.

They stayed like that for a while. Enjoying each other's warmth and satisfaction it provided.

"Do you really have to leave?" Jungkook asked after a few minutes looking up at him.

"Yes my love, I don't want to leave you either but if we want to avoid war and bloodshed then we'll have to talk to them on table." jungkook hummed again. Taehyung sensed by his demeanor that he was sad. He can feel it.

"Don't worry I'll be back in just three days. Jimin, mom your friends and yoongi everyone will be here to protect you" taehyung said.

"Please come back soon, I don't want to sleep alone and I'll be sad without you" jungkook said with a sad voice. His eyes shining with tears but he didn't looked up not to show taehyung that he's crying.

"Jungkook look at me" he shook his head in a no.

"Please?" he finally looked up but his tears couldn't contain themselves inside when he looked at his gorgeous alpha and the thought of staying away from him crossed his mind.

It was first time that they had to stay away from each other since the day they mated. Jungkook was already going through hard times as he was in his seventh month and he needed taehyung near all the time. It was just three days but still he couldn't stop dreading staying away from his love.

"Don't be sad, you know you can always link me whenever you want and I'll respond you in a heartbeat. Let's use our privileges of being the only male omega and true blood in the world" taehyung winked and jungkook giggled a little. Nodding at him.

"I'll miss you so much"

"I miss you too but we'll see each other again just after three days"  taehyung helped him put on his clothes.

"When you're leaving?" Jungkook asked putting a sweet cologne on his clothes while taehyung took his crown and placed it on omega's head.

"Tomorrow morning" he replied admiring his ethereal omega who looked even more beautiful with the crown on his head.