Eventually, the boys decide that Aiden would get the swag and the other 3 would share the tent. While they were setting up I find a spare rope in one of the tent bags and tie each side to a branch so we could use it as a clothesline. As well as the tents and camping mattresses, the school rented camping chairs for us all and a large light and picnic blanket per site. Our campsite would be where we spend the most time away from the beach along with the cafeteria and large bonfire near where the ferry came in from on the sand.

Once we finish setting the 6 camping chairs around the picnic blanket we decide to have a look at the snorkeling beach.

"You know Collins, Toby was right, that was hot," Aiden winks at me as we trail behind the rest of the group.

"What? A woman being independent?" I joke, the serious chat we had on the boat seeming unimportant.

"I gotta say, I like a woman who can handle herself," Aiden continues, the joking flirtiness still very apparent.

"Shut up," I laugh.

"Only if you make me," Aiden smirks.

"And how will I do that?" I joke back, regretting the words as soon as I say them.

"I can think of a few ways," Aiden winks. Fuck I walked right into that one.

I notice Aiden's attention on me and our location as a devious plan forms in my head; "I can think of a way too," I smirk, kicking as much water as I possibly can onto Aiden's white shirt.

Aiden looks visibly surprised for a few moments before he quickly recovers, a mischievous grin adorning his face.

Fuck.

Can I take what I did back?

I see his facial expression and my first instinct is to run, so I do. However, I don't get very far as he grabs my arm pulling me towards him. I laugh, struggling against him but it's no use. He quickly scoops me up bridal style and walks waist-deep into the freezing water. He literally just made himself wetter!!! I only splashed him, this is not fair!!

I struggle in his arms, laughing hysterically, and knowing exactly what he had planned to do. I hold my breathe as Aiden drops me. Closing my eyes and pulling Aiden down with me when I feel the freezing water engulfing my body and my clothes in the meantime.

Luckily I was only wearing denim shorts and a black, oversized t-shirt I had tied just above my waist. Aiden however, was wearing black jeans with his white shirt so when we both emerged I could see every muscle in his body through the shirt. Although I had seen him shirtless so many times before, it always astounded me how freaking attractive this specimen was.

His black jeans clung to his legs the way my shirt clung to my torso. His white shirt left none of his torso to the imagination and I already knew that every girl here would be staring at him, but to be honest, I couldn't blame them.

The rest of the group were all laughing hysterically on the shore, as dry as the campsite. Aiden I laugh at each other before emerging from the water. We share a look and I instantly know what he was thinking.

Smirking we walk towards the group who were still laughing at us. "Group hug," I yell laughing as Aiden and I capture the others in a very wet embrace. The others continue to laugh, struggling to get away from us but we don't let them.

Payback bitches.

"We better go to the cafeteria," Carter laughs, checking his watch. We all agree, following him in the general direction of the cafeteria. Although both Aiden and I were completely wet, the others now had wet patches on their clothes from our hug so needless to say we got a few strange looks from other students as we entered the cafeteria where some girl was talking standing next to a guy. They must have been the main supervisors of the trip because standing along the back of the corridor were 5 other people wearing the same uniforms.