Chapter 31

QUICK A/N - Guys I wasn't going to publish another chapter until the 12 day mark but you guys make it so hard to not give you more when you comment and vote...it makes me so happy lol
I love you all so much

it makes me so happy lolI love you all so much

"Lee," a soft voice whispers into my ear.

"Leeeee," it continues, just ignore it and it will go away.

"Em," why isn't it stopping?

"Emily!!" the voice says a little louder, then I feel myself being shaken. Are we in an earthquake?

I don't even care, I'm too warm and cozy. I snuggle back into the warmth, drifting off again until I hear a loud groan.

My eyes snap open at the noise, and Elijah's face comes into view, looking quite impatient.

I turn around and both relax and tense when I see Aiden was the warmth I was speaking about earlier and then the position we were in. I was super embarrassed but I also kind of felt bad for Aiden.

While we probably started in the middle of the bed, we were now both on Aiden's side, his arm was still slung over my waist but my back was fully pressed up against his front, I don't even think you could fit a piece of paper in between us.

Elijah actually had to climb partly on to the bed to wake me. I slowly moved so I was out of Aiden's grip, being careful not to wake him so I could stand up beside Lij.

Aiden instantly rolls on to his front and stretches out when I climb off the bed, I once again feel a little sorry for myself being the reason he had no space before.

"Mom told me to wake you guys up, school starts in an hour and Aiden still needs to get home," Elijah says, "I like Aiden, he's cooler than Luke."

"Lij, Luke and Aiden are very different people-," I begin, but get cut off by my younger brother.

"Yeah. Luke is boring, Aiden is fun. Come on Lee, you have to admit that even you were getting bored with Luke before Aiden came along." Elijah persuades.

He was right but I'd never admit that to Elijah, I found it hard enough admitting to myself that Aiden had crawled his rebellious ass into my life. I loved Luke, I really did but I wasn't stupid and a part of me knew that would be why I would never feel anything more for him. Charlie was wilder than me, she and Luke would at least balance each other out. Between Luke and me, I was the more wild one.

"Lij," I warn.

"Lee," he mocks, throwing me a cheeky smile.

I roll my eyes at my brother, a smile undeniably gracing my lips at his familiar cheeky attitude.

"Go and have breakfast, I'll wake Aiden." I laugh.

Lij salutes mockingly and walks downstairs, hopefully, he had planned to make me some toast or something, most of the time he did.