When You and Him Boop Each Other's Noses (22K+ Followers Special)

Start from the beginning

"Go Kirishima!"

"Go Bakugou!!"

I stopped what I was doing when the cheers of one of the boys caught my attention and as I turned around, I saw the scene and automatically smiled just seeing how lively they are.

'Hmm, maybe I should try that too with Kirishima. It would be nightmare if I go against Katsuki-'

"Boop~"

My eyes widened for a split second when somebody booped my nose and when I turned to see who it was, I saw my favorite broccoli boy and he's smiling cutely at me.

"Oh my gosh, you...actually booped my nose! Haha", I said and laughed before my cheeks turned red.

"Yep! I-I mean, you booped my nose this morning so I had to at least return the favor to you", Midoriya said and grinned.

I can feel his hands intertwined with mine and gently caressed it with his soft fingertips.

"...and it was all worth a shot too since...", Midoriya continued and blushed a bit, "..your reaction just now was cute, hehe".

The blush that I've formed on my cheeks started to glow brighter after hearing his honest and cute response that I ended up covering my cheeks.

"Thanks, haha", I said and before anything else, I smirked and decided to boop his nose again quickly, "Here's another booop for you~".

He slightly gasped from my action but he chuckled at my response and gave my hand a squeeze again.

"H-Hey! Haha! Oh yeah, I'm going to boop you back again-"

"Guys! Our next teacher is here!"

Our moment was cut off when Iida called our attention which made almost all of us feel a bit disappointed, especially Midoriya.

I can see Midoriya sighing softly after hearing but he smiled at me and quickly kissed my cheek before heading back to his desk.

After School

"Thank you for the purchase!"

After we finished our classes for today, Midoriya and I went to a convenience store real quick since there's something that my mom wanted me to buy.

Once that's all said and done, both of us are now walking back home while holding each other's hands.

"Is your mom going to cook something new tonight?", Midoriya questioned and looked at the back of ingredients on my other hand.

"Yep! She wanted to learn this new recipe that she saw on her favorite Youtube cooking channel", I replied and looked at the sky, "She wanted to change the menu so we can try some new dishes for once".

"Hmm, she has a point, haha", Midoriya responded and laughed, "Gosh, this is making me think of visiting your place later, hehe".

My expression brighten after hearing his suggestion and suddenly, I clutched on his arm and replied, "Then, why don't you and your mom join us for dinner then, Izuku? How's that sound? It's been a while since we invited you guys for dinner so...".

Midoriya grinned just hearing my response and automatically nodded.

"You know what, that's a good idea. I'll let my mom know and-"

"Booop~"

He was taken aback from my sudden gesture that his heart skipped a beat and his eyes blinked a few times.

"Gotcha, Izuku-"

"Boop, (Y/N)-chan~"

This time, my heart skipped a beat when he actually made a quick response by booping my nose back.

"Heh, that was a very quick boop, Izuku. Well, ready or not because I'm ready to boop you back"

"E-Eh?!"

I attempted to boop his nose again but Midoriya dodged it and started laughing playfully.

"We'll see about that, (Y/N)-chan. Come and get me then, hehe~"

"You're on!"

Thus, starts our very own boop goose chase so Midoriya started running away while I am fully determined to follow him suit.

Both of us laughed as I ran after Midoriya and don't worry, we're not using our quirks for this.

It's been a long time since I've seen Midoriya this playful and now that I think about it, the last time we both did this was when both of us trained together before we entered U.A.

'Eh?! Where is he going?!', I thought to myself when I saw Midoriya trying to change route, 'Hold on, this path leads to...'.

After following for almost five minutes, it looks like we both ended up in the local green park and surprising enough, it looks almost completely empty except for the street sweepers.

Then, the moment I was able to pick up more speed, I was able to catch up to him but -

"W-Woah!!"

"Huh? (Y/N)-chan, is everything-AHH!"

I accidentally tripped because of a rock on the ground and fell into Midoriya's arms that we both ended up rolling around the green grass.

We rolled and rolled and after almost a minute, we managed to stop rolling and laughed in sync because of our silliness.

"I-I...I'm sorry, Izuku. Hahaha!", I said and hugged him.

"Hahaha, it's o-okay! Haha, wow. I don't know what made me think of going here but...", Midoriya said and hugged me back, "Maybe it's the calm breeze?".

"Could be? You mean you can feel it while we're both running?", I asked and smiled at him.

He nodded and since both of us are too caught up to the moment we are having, I managed to boop his nose before he would do it.

"Boop~!", I said and giggled, "I finally got you in case you forgot, hehe".

"O-Oh right! Haha", Midoriya replied and laughed shyly, "Geez, I should've booped your nose before you did but...I guess...it's because we're close like this, (Y/N)-chan. I can't help it but...I feel at peace when I'm with you".

I giggled and suddenly, he kissed my lips gently with his soft ones which made me kiss him back.

"I love you, (Y/N)-chan. Here's another boop even though you won against me, booop~! Hehe"