When You're On Your Period

(Requested by Fifaawesomepants)

Photo : I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/ARNsVw-uaDponsnGLvafPLFJqwyiKjAjRUQO7OuWRfPggo9aSXcbMZ0/?lp=true

...

"Aghh, dammit!!"

I threw a pillow from my bed and rolled around while groaning in pain.

Yep, first day and it sucks because it's like I'm being punched a couple of times that I can't seem to move.

"Why...why is the...world so round...?"

Oh and sometimes I mutter random things for some reason like Midoriya.

I sighed deeply and suddenly my phone rang across my bedroom.

"Eh? Who's calling...?", I groaned asking myself in a grumpy tone, "I want...to sleeepppp".

I lazily grabbed my phone from my bed side table and check out the Caller ID.

My expression lighten up as soon as I silently read Midoriya's name on the Caller ID and I can feel my lips curling automatically but frowned when pain came back once again.

I gulped while fighting it and had the courage to press the green answer call button from my phone screen.

"H-Hello?", I said in a weak tone.

"Hey (Y/N)-Eh? Oh my gosh, you don't sound so well. Are you okay?", Midoriya said with a hint of worry in his voice.

I smiled weakly and held my stomach before saying, "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just have stomach pains that's all-"

"S-S-Stomach pains?! What happen to you? Did you eat something funny?!", Midoriya questioned, "Oh my gosh, I actually called you if we could hang out at your place but I wasn't expecting you to be sick-"

On and on as usual, Midoriya rambled on and on with worry but I have to calm him down before he gets overboard and also the wrong idea.

"Izuku, it's fine! I don't have a fever or anything!", I said with reassurance, "It's just that I have-"

I stopped my words there when I thought of how I'm going to say this without making it sound weird for him especially since he's a guy.

"Have what, (Y/N)-chan?", Midoriya asked, "I...I hope it's not serious".

"No, definitely not, Izuku. Don't worry!", I said and smiled, "But don't be weirded out when I explain what I'm going through".

"Weirded out? That's odd, I never heard a stomach pain that will weird anyone out, haha", Midoriya said and laughed, "Anyways, I'll head there to your place now so I can be with you. I'll hear your explanation there"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Midoriya, you and Eri playing with stuffed animals like a cute family)

"O-O-Oh, so that's why!"

After Midoriya finally arriving at my place, I gave him a brief explanation that can make him understand at least and thankfully, he didn't seem too weirded out - well, he was in the beginning but not so much.

I nodded and hugged the pillow from the couch while he drank his glass of water.

"How long will it last though?", Midoriya questioned and soothed my back.