When You Had A Nightmare

(This is taken place in two or three weeks before when Class-1A are hanging out at the U.A Pool [BNHA Season 3, Episode 1]).

Pain.

Dammit, just hearing that word is making me have pain too - but on my ears.

I fell down into a slightly hard and rough pavement which I don't know why in the first place.

I looked at my surroundings and it turns out everything is black - like pitch black, there's not even a single sign of color at all.

'Huh? Where am I?', I thought to myself as I looked around and I was thinking that maybe I'm inside a room that I randomly fell asleep in.

When I tried to walk around the place thought, it felt spacious and there are no walls when I tried to touch.

Just not feeling anything around me slowly made me anxious and I have no idea what to do.

I tried to calm myself down and tried to think.

But suddenly, everything around me started to change and now I found myself standing in the middle of-

"H-Hosu?! What t-the"

I found myself in Hosu city, the city where Iida had his internship before, but I'm in a dark and narrow alley way.

'Why am I here?', I thought to myself and tried to walk carefully since I fell hard a bit.

So far, I can only find a big trash dump at this alley way and I even spotted a cat that got out of it.

'Just what am I here for?', I thought and sighed, 'And how I came fell from the sky? Don't tell me-'

"A-AHH!"

I heard a loud scream up ahead but its dark so I can't really tell who was making that scream.

So since I have no idea what to do but stand here, I decided to check it and see what's going on.

When the darkness started to split up bit by bit, I can see two figures : one figure is stabbing the stomach of the other figure.

Then when the view finally became clear, the figures I am seeing are-

'I-Izuku?!'

In front of my very eyes, I can see my one and only boyfriend being stabbed in the stomach by none other than the Hero Killer, Stain.

It can't be.

Why?

Why am I seeing this?! Why did I fall from the sky and see this at that moment?

Do I have to call this a coincidence?

So many things started to clutter my mind that my face is already full of shock and pale like I am a fruit being squeezed.

"H-HEY!"

Since I was too overwhelmed with all the feelings I was building up for a few minutes, I had the guts to call THE Stain out.

I was starting to tear up when I saw Midoriya looking at my direction and he was already groaning from the stab.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, YOU-"

I ran towards to him while questioning with my loud voice but unfortunately, Stain disappeared with a ninja smoke bomb and threw my freckled boyfriend on the floor.