When You and Him Draw (20K Followers Special)

(A/N: Finally, an update for our green and fluffy cinnamon roll! That being said, expect two more scenarios of Deku for my next updates and after that, I'll focus on explosion boy next then the adorable shy elf boy next, hehe. Anyways! This scenario is to commemorate reaching the 20K followers milestone so I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for enjoying my content. I love you all and I will continue to do my best to provide more scenarios, despite my schedule which is already getting hectic again sadly. 

Please let me know if there's something wrong with one of the scenarios if ever, okay? Like if there's a grammatical error, if one of the fanservice moments are too much for you guys [which has been something I am worried about when I write those moments, lol] or if this thing or that situation is not that realistic. I can always tend to your concerns anytime and consider editing it right away. I want to make sure my content is right for you guys. 

Anyways, thank you all again and since this is my first time writing this scenario, please bare with me as always, haha. Before anyone will ask in the comments: Yes, I drew all the following drawings in this scenarios, my dear readers HAHAHA. Those are just a quick doodles though '^^. I hope you all enjoy this short but also wholesome scenario of you and Izuwu and happy reading! Don't forget to wash your hands, drink water and be happy because each and every one of you matter! :D)

PHOTO / ARTWORK : by Aayush pencilart from Youtube

LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Q8GfmqJ9g

...

"Alright, all I have to do now is color the face, hair and-"

"I'm back, (Y/N)-chan!"

I stopped what I was doing, which is actually sketching on my phone with a universal drawing pen that can used for any smartphone or tablet, and turned to see my freckled boyfriend, who just got back from the restroom.

Basically, Midoriya decided to pay me a visit today because he wanted us to study together for our incoming quizzes next week, which is already been done like three hours ago, and he decided to stay with me a little longer so he can hang out with me.

"Oh, Izu-kun!", I said and giggled before returning to my masterpiece.

This caught Midoriya's eye so he approached me and sat down beside me on the couch so he can check it out.

"What are you-Oh! You're drawing!", Midoriya said and grinned, "I haven't seen you draw in such a long time, (Y/N)-chan!".

I laughed while erasing the mistake I made in the drawing and replied, "Yeah, it's been a while indeed. I guess I was a bit busy with hero training and my personal life".

"Me too! Anyways, what are you up to-", Midoriya said and giggled but he gasped when he realized what I was drawing the whole time.

[insert of how you would draw Midoriya wearing a uniform from Umbrella Academy here]

[A/N: Originally, there used to be a drawing  posted at this part of the story of what it would like. However, I decided to remove it, so that the readers will envision how they would draw it instead. I hope you guys would understand, thank you!]

"W-WAIT. T-That's me!", Midoriya said and his eyes sparkled, "O-Oh, and I'm wearing that school uniform from that Netflix series called...Umbrella Academy!".

I laughed with a nod before playfully kissing his freckled cheek.

"I just wanted to imagine what you'd look like in that uniform which is why I started drawing all of a sudden, haha", I replied and put down the universal graphic pen, "I mean, I have been binge watching the series for two days after school".