Niall

Your pov

You were with your friends from the band one direction "I'm so bored" Niall said "we should play truth or dare who's in" we all agreed to play "I will ask first" harry said with a Smirk oh God you thought "Y/N truth or dare" "dare" as you said that Harry had a Smirk "I dare you AND Naill to go to his room and do 7 minutes in heaven" as he said that you feel your face starts to heat up. Niall grabbed your hands and lead you to his room. As you guys got to his room. As you shut the door you were slammed against and felt lips against your lips so you kissed back. Niall lifted you up by your ass so you raped your legs around his waist. You felt the bed under you. In like seconds you and Niall are just in your underwear "are you sure you want to do this" you nodded my head as he took your underwear and his underwear off. He leaned over to grabbed a condom and rolled it on then lined himself up then looked back up to you asking for permission you nodded as he pushed the tip inside you and stop so you can get used to his size. You let out low moan, you nodded your head for him to start moving so he did "uhhh keep going Niall yes baby" you moaned out as he pulled out of you then slammed back in me "UHHHH FUCK YES BABY KEEP GOING YES YES YES NIALL" you screamed out as he keeps on slamming in you "UHHH YES BABY I'M ALMOST THERE KEEP GOING" "uhhh I'm almost there to babygirl" as he said that he slammed back in you as you cam around his dick and he cam in the condom. He pulled out of you and lied down next to you and pulled you to him so your lieing on his chest "y/n I'v liked you for so long and I wanna ask will you be by girlfriend" he asked you "I would love to be your girlfriend Ni"