Niall

your's Pov

you woke up and got ready for school. after you got dress for school you went downstairs and ate the breakfast your mom cooked for you. after you ate you went to you car and got in going to school.

when you got to school you went up to your locker only to see your best friend y/f/n standing there on her phone "hey slut" you said so she looked up to see you opening your locker "hey bitch" she said putting her phone in her back pocket and turned to you. you guys were talking when the schools bad boy walked past you guys making you star at his hottness but you got interrupted by the bell so you said bye to y/f/n and walked to class.

When you got to class the only seat was next to Niall Horan aka the bad boy you know the guy you were staring at in the hallway. When you saw the teacher come in you went and sat down. While you were doing your work you felt a hand land on your thigh so you looked down then looked at who the hand belongs to and saw that it was Niall's hand so you leaned over and said "what are you doing" he looked over to you and smirked "I don't know what your talking about" you rolled your eyes and then you grabbed his hand pushing it to his lap.

After you pushed his hands off not even a second later he puts his hands back on your thigh but going up higher reaching the outline of your panties making you regret wearing a dress today. As you were doing your work you felt Niall's hand move your panties to the side and started to move up and down your slit making you cover your mouth as you lets out a small moan so no one can hear you.

As soon as the bell rung you quickly packed up your stuff but before you left Niall grabbed your wrist "meet me at my place after school and we will finish what we started" he said while he placed a peace of paper in you hand. You nodded then left the class room.

After school

After school you went out to your car and hoped in then started to drive to Niall's. When you got to Niall's you pulled into his driveway then got out and walked up to his door knocking and not even a second later the open only to see Niall standing there without a shirt "hey you made it" you got pulled out of you thoughts "umm yeah" you felt your face heat up "so are we just going to stand here or are you gonna let me in" you asked as you guys stand there "oh yeah come in" when you came in inside Niall pushed you to the wall smashing his lips in yours making you kiss back.

Niall grabbed you bye the back of your thigh picking you up making you wrap your legs around his waist. Niall started to kiss down your jaw to your neck finding your sweet spot making you let out a small moan "mmm Niall" you felt naill walking up to his room then you felt your back hitting your back.

You pulled away so Niall can pull of your shirt and then he pull your pants down then he started to kiss up both your thighs reaching up to your panties. He licked up outside of your panties making you gasp. He came back up pecking your lips then he went back down taking off you panties. He lean down kissing both of your thighs teasing you "Niall please stop teasing me" you said while moaning a bit. niall kissing both of your thighs one last time before looking up at you then he went back down going down your core.

you let out a loud gasp when Niall licked up and down your slit "uhhhh fuck N-Niall yes" you moaned out as he started licking your clit then started to kiss it like he is making out with it. you felt your stomach turn so you moaned out "mmmm Niall I'Im almost t-there" when you said that Niall gave you core one last lick and kiss then he came up to you "w-what are you doing i was almost there" you said so you let out a groan while he chukle and kissed you msking you tast yourself on his lips.

he pulled away from the kiss and started to pulled his pants and boxes down. he came back down kissing you then he looked at you while he lined his member up at your core. you nodded your head so Niall pushed the head in making you hiss out of pain. after a couple second later you let out a moan while you told Niall "y-you can m-move" he nodded his head and started moving pushing in and out. Niall started to go faster making you moan out really loud "fuck yes Niall yes" you felt your stomach close in "yes Niall I-I'm almost t-there" when you said that Niall started to move really fast unhumen speed. Niall kept on thirsting in you making you closer to your release. after a couple more thirst you felt yourself coming. when you release you felt Niall released in you making him groan out loud. after he came he leaned down kissing you on the lips then down to your neck. he came back up from kissing your neck while he pulled his memeber out of you and then he lied next to pulling you closer to him then he said "go to sleep baby we will talk in the morning okay" you nodded your head and close your eyes while snuggling closer to Niall.

hey guys I'm sooo sorry for not updating I've just been busy and i've been dealing with family bc my cousen is about to have her baby and her boyfriend aka the baby daddy we found out that he is in the ealy stage of cancer so we are hoping that he gets cured  so he can watch his unborn baby grow up but i will try to update on this and my other stories.