Niall

Your Pov

Me and the boys was sitting on the couches and that watching a movie at my house. I started to shiver as I started to feel cold so I got up and went to my room to grab a big blanket and then walked back downstairs and sat back down next to Niall and placed the blanket on me and Niall. I was paying attention to the movie when I felt someone placed their hand on my thigh so I looked over at niall to see him smirking so I removed his hand and placed it on his lap but he placed it back on my thigh so I leaned over to him and whispered well more like hissed "Niall what the fuck are you doing" he looked over to me "what I don't know what your talking about" he said as he had an innocent look at he moved his hand up further nearing my core. My breathe started to get heavy as he place his hand on my core making me hold back my moan as he moved his hand up and down my core on top of my panties making me regret wearing a dress.

Niall started to move my panties aside and slipped his finger in going up and down my slit making my muffle my moans as he slip a finger in me. I grabbed his wrists making him go faster. I was about to reach my high but Niall pulled his fingers out of me so I looked at him like what the hell but he leaned over and said "say you are going to get dress and I'm gonna say I need to go to the toilet okay. I will meet you in your room. Make sure you are undress and on that bed waiting for me to fuck the living day lights out of you okay" I nodded my head as I felt my cheeks heat up but I got up "I'm gonna get dress be right back boys" they nodded their head as I left to go to my room.

When I got up to my room I took off my dress then my bra and panties then I got on the bed waiting for Niall. After I got on the bed I heard Niall say that he was going to the toilet then I heard him walking up the stairs. I heard someone opened the door and saw Niall walking in then he closed the door. When he saw me on the bed I saw lust in his eyes as he walked over to me while he takes off his clothes. 

When he got to the bed he was only in his boxes. He got on the bed and crawled on top of me and said "fuck your sooo fucken hot. I can't wait to fuck the day lights out of you so you only remember my name" he smashed his lips on me making me moan on his lips.

I felt his hands roaming my bodyand down to my core making me moan. He thurst his fingers in me making me let out a loud moan but Niall stopped me and said "shhhh we don't want the boys to hear us now do we" I shook my head no "that's a good girl" Niall kissed me again then down my jaw to my neck finding my sweet spot making me let out a small moan. 

Niall started to kiss down my neck to my left breast sucking on it and bitting it softly while he massages my right breast. After he left hickeys on my left breast he started sucking on my right breast and lefted hickeys there too then he started to kiss down my stomach and down to my heat "uhh come on Niall" I moaned out as I lifted my hips up and moved it closer to his face as he chuckle as he pushed my hips down.

I was about to talk when Niall dug his mouth into my heat making me moan "uhhh f-fuck N-Niall" I was a moaning mess as he was eating me out. I felt my stomach tightened "fuck Niall I-I'm soo f-fucken close" when I told him that he lifted his head up as I looked at him annoyed "what the fuck not this again Niall" I wined as he came back up to me pecking my lips and he laughed a bit and said "oh baby I want you to cum on my cock am I clear" I nodded my head and kissed his lips again.

As we were kissing I pulled away so I can grab a condom from my top draw. I open the condom wrapper and slid it down Niall's member. After I put on the condom Niall, he lined himself up at my entrance and pushed his memeber in me slowly making me moan "uhhhhh f-fuck y-yes Niall. God your soo f-fucken big" after I got use to his size he pulled out of my then slammed back in me making me scream out in pleasure. He kept on slamming in me as I was a moaning mess.

I felt my walls clenched up around his memeber "mmhmmm fuck N-Niall I'm al-lmost there-e" Niall leaned down and kissed my lips "me too baby, me too on 3

1

2

3"

and with that we both reach our high "uh fuck y/n" after we both finish reaching our high Niall pulled out of me and lied down next to me pulling me closer to him "we should get dress then head back downstairs and I think the boys heard you from you being loud" he said as he smirked at me as I blushed hard "yeah we should go downstairs" I said as we both got and got dress then we walked downstairs.

When we got downstairs we saw the boys looking at us with grins and smirks as I hid my face in Niall's chest as face heated up as Niall laughed along with the boys.