Niall

Your pov

I was sitting at home while playing with mine and Niall's 3 year old while Niall is at the studio with the guys doing a new song. I looked at the time and saw it was 7 so I got up and up our 3 year old son and got him ready for bed then I took him to his bed and put him in there and grabbed a book and started reading to him until he fell asleep. After he fell asleep I went to my room hoped in the shower. I didn't hear the bathroom door open because I felt arms wrap around my waist so I turned around and saw it was Niall "mmmm hey baby" he says as he put his face in my neck and started kissing it up and down "mmm Niall" after he left love bites on my neck he pulled away and looked at me "is he asleep" I nodded as he smirked "good now we can have some fun" he smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me harshly. I turned off the shower then Niall lifted me up walked over to our bed then he lied me down and got on top of me while still kissing me.

Niall started moving his hands down my body to my core. He moved his fingers slowly up and down my core "mmm Niall please don't fucking tease me" without warning he slammed his fingers in me and thrust in and out of me, making me a moaning mess "uhh fuck yes baby don't stop" I felt a knot in my stomach "fuck baby I-I'm al-almost the-re" he started to go faster then before making me reach my high closer. When I finished my orgasm Niall sucked on his fingers while looking at me. After that he leaned back up to me and smashed his lips on mine. He bit down on my lips gently so I can open my mouth so I did and he slipped his tough in my mouth making me tast myself.

I felt his memeber rub against my core "hmmmm Niall hurry up and get in me already" he grabbed his memeber and placed it at my entrance and pushed it in scretching me out "uhhh fuck I forgot how tight you are" he said as he started moving in slowly so I wrapped my legs around his waist ans moaned out "shit Niall go faster" he didn't need to get ask twice before going faster.

I felt a knot in my stomach "uhhh yes Niall I'm Almst there" "me too baby on 3 okay" I nodded "1. 2. 3." when he got to 3 we both Reach our high.

After that he pulled out of me and lied next to me pulling me into his chest "God I love you" I said as I kissed his chest "hmm I love you too baby. Now go to sleep and tomorrow me you and Dylan will have a family day out" I look up and smiled then I leaned up and kissed his lips "I would love that" "now let's go to sleep" I nodded and fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.