Liam

I was sitting at the bar in the club all by myself while my friends were having fun and dancing. I was pulled out of my thought by one of my friends "oh come on y/n forget about the dick and have some fun please" I looked up at her and said "I don't want to. I just want to sit here and drink maybe later" after that she left me alone.

As I was drinking my drink I felt someone sit next to me so I looked up from my drink and saw this really cute guy so I looked back down and chug the rest of my drink "so what a beautiful girl like you sitting all my yourself" the guy said from next to me so I looked up and said "oh nothing just didn't feel like dancing or anything right now and plus if I wanted to I would be up there right now with my friends but I'm not because I'm not in the mood" "why what's wrong if you don't mind me asking" he asked as he gave me a small smile "yeah no problem my ex cheated on me with my older sister" I said as a single tear left my eye so I wipped away and looked away from him.

After a couple seconds later the guy (who I still don't know the name of) pulled my chin up so I'm looking at him "how about this we have one more drink and then we go dance so you could have fun and get your mind off of your ex and sister plus my friends ditched me from their girlfriend or to dance with some chick on the dance floor. So how about it" I smiled and gave him a small nod "oh and I still don't know your name" I let out a small checkle "my name is y/n" I said as we finished our drink "well my name is Liam" he said as he pulled me to the dance floor.

When we got to the dance, Liam pulled me to him and we started dancing. As we were in the middle of dancing when y/b/f my best friend came up to me with some boy behind her "hey y/n I'm gonna go him with him so don't wait up and I see your finally having fun" when she said that I started to blush and nodded "bye I will see you in the morning okay" I smiled at her and said bye then I tuned back to Liam and we started dancing again.

After we got more drinks into us we were drunk. As we were dancing I was facing Liam but he turned me around so my back was facing and his hands was on my hips and pulled me closer to him so I was grinding on him. Liam let out a throuty groan as he put his face in my next and started kissing up and down making me let out a small moan. As I was grinding harder on him I felt him starting to get a boner so I turned around and wrap my hands around his neck as he was still kissing my neck to my jaw. When he got close to my lips he looked down to me then down to my lips asking permission to kiss me so I nodded and he kissed me soft then it started to get harder as I started to grind on him again making us both moan a bit. After a little we pulled away breathing hard "god y/n if you don't stop that I will take you here on this dancing floor"I blushed a bit but started to kiss up his jaw all the way up to his ear and whispered "well then why don't we get out of here and go to my place" I nibbled on his ear before looking up at him but before any of us said anything Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door but before we leave Liam stopped and turned to me "I will be right back just gonna go let one of my mates know that I'm not gonna be going home and to take the car and that I will be back in the morning" I nodded my head as he left to go find one of his friends.

A little while later he came back to me and said "can I have your car keys I will drive" I nodded and handed him my keys then he pulled us to my car. We got in the drove to my place as I told him the directions to my house. When we got to my place we got out of the car and ran up to my front door. When we got there I unlocked the door as Liam started kissing my neck again so when we got in I shut the door and slammed Liam to the door and slammed my lips into his and he kissed back grabbing my hips and pushed my core into his member witch I moaned into his mouth. Liam grabbed the back of my thigh and said into the kiss "jump" I did as he said and wrap my legs around his waist. I pulled away and whispered "go to my room it's upstairs first room on the right" he nodded his head as he started to kiss down my jaw to my neck as he started moving up to my room.

When we got to my room he kicked my door opened then kicked it shut when we got in my room. He moved over to my bed and dropped me on it then he climbed on top of me and kissed me again as I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to grind hard on him witch we both let out small moans and groans. I started to pull Liam's shirt over his head then I pulled of mine. He kissed down my jaw to my neck then down to my chest. I lifted my back up so he could unclip my bar and pull it off. After he took off my bar he went right to my left breast while he messages my right breast then he did the same to my right. After my breast he started to move down kissing my stomach to my pants line. Before he did anything he looked up at me making sure I was okay with this so I nodded my head then he started to pulled down my pants while kissing my stomach. When he pulled my pants off he throw it somewhere in my room with our shirts. Liam opened my legs wide open and dipped his head down and started kissing my thighs going up to my pantie's "mmmmm Liam" I gasp and moaned as he kissed my panties on my core. Liam kept on easing me outside my undies "Liam stop teasing me" I wined as he gave me a small smile and pull it down and put it with the rest my my clothes and his shirt then he went back down to my core licking it up once "uhhhhh f-fuck Liam" I moaned out again as he keeps on licking and sucking me. As he kepted on doing that I felt my stomach tighten "u-uh-hh f-fu-ck L-Liam I'm almost th-ere" as I was about to cum Liam moved away and got up and started pulling his pants off as I looked at like 'what the fuck' "I want you to cum on my cock" he said as he pulled off his boses and pushed that and his pants with the rest of our clothes then he climbed back on the bed and back over to me and kissed me again. Liam lifted my legs up so I wrap them around his waist then he put his tip at my entrance but he waited a long time to push in me. When was all the way in me he stopped for a bit "mmmm fuck Liam. You can move now" he nodded as he start to me in me.

As he was thrusting in me slowly "mmm fuck your so tight" "mmm go faster please" he did as I said and started to go faster and started to slam into me over and over again. After awhile I felt my stomach tighten "uhh suck yes Li-Liam I-I'm so fucking close" I moaned out as I put my face in his shoulder "me to baby me to" a little bit more we both came at the same time "uhh fuck y/n" Liam groan out as he pulled out of me and lied down next to me "fuck the was amazing" he said as he kissed the side of my head as I checkle "yeah it was" I moved closer to Liam and lied down on his chest as I felt my eyes start to close "go to sleep baby I will still be here in the morning" Liam said as he pecked my lips so I nodded and close my eyes and fell asleep on his chest as we cuddle.

So here you guys go I redid this chapter for you guys I hoped you liked it better then before.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow