Louis

Your pov

I was by my locker with my friends when the bell rung. I picked up my books and walked into my class. I felt my eyes closing but woke up when the bell rang. I was about to leave the class when the teacher called for me "Miss y/l/n we need to talk how your grade in my class" I nod and waited for her to finish "your failing my class and if you don't get your grades up. Your not gonna graduate. So Please bring up your grades because I know that you want to graduate" I nod and said "okay I will bring my grades up" I said bye to my teacher and left the class room.

Right now is lunch time. I was walking to lunch with my friends when I saw Louis seating with his friends. I start walking over to him to ask if he could tutor me since he's one of the smartest kids in my class. When I got to him and his friends. One of them saw me first I think his name was Liam. He got the others attention and they all looked at me. I gave them all a smile but then turned back to Louis. "Hey Louis can I talk to you for a second please?" he nods and got up. When we walked closer to the doors "hey what do you need?" He asked as we stopped walking "I was wondering if you could help tutor me in math class please?" I asked as I looked up at him "yeah sure I can help you" I said a thank you and left and went to my friends.

There's another reason why I asked him to tutor. It's because I really liked him since we were 9. I mean yeah he's really smart.

School finished so I grabbed my things and walked outside the school. I said bye to my friends and walked over to Louis who is talking to his friends. He looked at me then turned back to his friends. He said bye to them as we start walking when I asked "so who's house are we going to?" "we can go to mine if you want. My parents aren't home at the moment" I nod and said okay.

When we got to his house he unlocks the door and we walked inside. "I will grab us some food and drinks while you go up to my room okay. Its upstairs down the hall 3rd room on your left" I nod and start walking upstairs and to his room.

When I got to his room I sat on his bed and grabbed my math stuff out of my bag and put it on his bed ready. While I was waiting for Louis to come up I was going over my work. I heard the door opened so I looked up and saw it was Louis. He placed down the food and handed me my cup. I took a sip then placed it on the bedside table next to his cup. I said thanks and opened up my books. "okay let's get into it" and with that we got into him tutoring me.

After I finished what I was writing I heard Louis say "after you have done that. That will be all for today. Meet me at library at lunch and we will do some more okay?" "okay thanks again Louis for doing this for me" I said smiling as I packed up my stuff into my bag "it's no problem I would do anything for you y/n" he says as he put some hair behind my ear. I started to blush as I looked down a bit.

I was about to move away when Louis lifted my chin up and made me look at him. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I was in a bit of a shock ut I got over it a bit and kissed him back. After a few minutes we pulled away. I looked up at him blushing even more. "be mine y/n. I have liked you since we met when we were 8" I looked up at him shocked "really because I have liked you since I was 9" and with that I kissed him again "so is that a yes" I kissed him again while nodding.

A week later.

It's been a week since we have been together and today I have a test and Louis have been helping me study for it. Me and Louis walked to my class with our friends behind us. We got to my class. My friends walked in as I turned to Louis "good luck okay" he said as he gave me a kiss. I said bye to him and the boys as I walked into class.

The bell rang so I got up and gave my test to my teacher and walked out too see Louis and his friends. I walked to Louis and he pulled me to him "hey how did the test go" "I think I did good but I don't know yet but I will know how I did after school when they send an email about our test scores." he nods.

After school.

School was over so Louis and I walked over to his car. I turned to our friends and gave them a hug at a time then got into Lou's car.

He drove to his house. We walked in the door. "where is everyone" I asked when I saw nobody "oh parents are out of town and my sisters are at my grandparents" I said okay as we walked up to his room.

Me and Louis was watching a movie when I felt my phone go off so I picked it up and saw that my test results came in so I went into it. I opened it and saw that I have an A+ I gave a big smile and turned to Louis to see him looking at my phone. I jumped on him hugging him. "Thank you so much Louis." "Your welcome baby." I smashed my lips on his and he kissed me back. He lied me down on my back on his bed not once breaking the kiss.

He starts to kiss down my jaw to my neck. I let out a small moan. He puts his hands up my shirt and grips both my boobs.

Louis sits up and pulls off his shirt as I got up and pulled off my shirt and bra. I was about to pull down my pants but he stopped me "no I wanna do it" i nod and layed back down as he got back on top of me. He puts his lips on mine again as his hands Rome's my breast down my stomach to my pants line.

He kissed down my mouth to my chest. He kissed both of my boobs before kissing down my stomach to my pants. He looks up at me before he starts taking off my pants and throw them somewhere in the room. He moved my legs above his head and started kissing up my thighs. He got up to my core and kissed it over my underwear. I let out a gasp "fuck Louis" he pulled my underwear down and throw them as well. He leaned back down and licked up my slit. I let out a long moan as he starts eating me.

"Fuck yes baby fuck" I was pulling on his hair when he groaned the vibration hit through me making me hit my climax. He licked everything up then came back up to me and kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth making me taste myself.

Louis leaned back and took his pants and boxes off. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he lines himself up at my entrance. He looked down at me as he pushes himself in me. I gasped in pain as he pushes all the way in. When he got in all the way he stopped for a little just so I can get use to him.

I let out a moan as he starts to move slowly. After a few thrust I moaned out "fuck faster" he did as I asked.

He was thrusting faster as I was a moaning mess. I felt a knot in my stomach. "Yes fuck yes. I'm so fucking close" I said as I moaned out. I put my head on his shoulder. As he slams into me harder. "Fuck me to baby. Come for me baby. Come all over my cock." That was all he had to say to make me cum all over his dick. He started to slower down as he rides out both of our high.

He pulls out of me and lays down on my stomach and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Fuck that was good." He said as he lets out a small laughs while I just smile and nod. I started playing with his hair until we both feel asleep.