Chapter 21: Sweet Moments

Start from the beginning

"So what you want to do today?" Yiana asked him being curious.

"Firstly hold my arms my lady" He chuckled.

"Gookie, don't tease me anymore !" She pouted.

"I am not teasing you, just hold my arms. I want to tell everyone that this beautiful girl is only mine!"  He smiled.

You know well how to make me blush hard!

She held his arm and bowed her head with pink cheeks.

" So let's go to beach today at sunset okay?" He asked for her permission.

"Are you talking about daecheon beach?" She asked for confirmation having excitement.

"Yes.. we will go to park first then we will go to beach at the time of sunset and then crowd will also reduce"

"Okay then, but I am not going in school dress their.. I will change first" She said.

"As your wish my lady" he nodded.

Both of them giggled while chattering and walking. The peace can't be compared with anything that they were feeling at that time.  Eventually they reached Yiana's house and they went inside the house.

"You live here alone? That's ridiculous... you will be living with me from now"

He kept blabbering while roaming inside the house.

"Aishh.. this kid! Stop blabbering and I don't live alone here. I live with Mom and Dad"

She said while taking her bag and books.

"That's more ridiculous.. you live with that fucking monster!" he groaned.

"Oh my lord! I live with Mr. and Mrs. Hara. That monster is in cell now. You can call that Mr. and Mrs. Hara are my parents. " She stood before mirror to comb her hair.

"Now what's the story behind this whole thing? You didn't even told me that.  You are living with two complete strangers. That's even more ridiculous!" he looked at her with unbelievable eyes.

"Aishhh Jungkookah! This impatient kid.. you will get to know all gradually. Don't whine like baby"

She said while applying lip balm on her lips. That cherry colored lip balm make her lips look more pulpy. She applied the whole using her pinky finger and pressing her lips together. While Jungkook was behind her looking at her with intense stare. She didn't noticed first but when she noticed her heart skipped a beat then.

This gaze always kills me! Gosh..

She bowed her stare and turn around to go but as soon she turned she was been gripped in his arms. He pulled her closer with his both arms and grip went on waist. He didn't leave a moment, smashed his lips on that cheery pulped lips of her. His arms wrapped her body and made her body closer to him.

His impatient lips went rough on her ones. He was not even letting her to breath. Her hands went to his nape. She kept a hard grip on his hairs.

"Sweet~" He murmured while kissing.

That intense kiss was whirling up all the nerves of her body with different feel. Her body was getting warm. He was literally eating her lips. She was also responding with the same passion.

They broke the kiss.

"Call me kid again and will see what happen!" He smirked.

"Okay ! I agree.. my fault! Don't attack me like this"

"Depends on your girl.." He giggled.

Duality! How wild he was a minute ago and now he is giggling like a baby!