Chapter 21: Sweet Moments

Começar do início

"I don't even know gookie, how much I love you... trust me.. I just know that you are my way of living.. all these years, hard time I just survived thinking of you, imagining the most beautiful smile of yours" 

That's not a dream for her anymore or any imagination. It's true... She is actually with him.

I am gonna love you till my last breathe!

Jungkook always wondered that her behaviors amazed him and now the things she is saying is causing a tormenting pain. He behaved rudely with such a girl who used to live on only his smile. Can't he just take back all the pains he caused her and just make her full with his adores!

"Now don't stare at me with such a puppy eye! Go and fresh yourself up"  She messed his hairs and pushed him towards the washroom.

He went to fresh himself up meanwhile a person came with a brand new school dress for her. The man was the same person she smacked yesterday, she felt a bit nervous but he didn't utter any word related to that. He casually gave her the school dress and went away after bowing to her.

She took and it bowed back.

"So my man is quiet rich" She chuckled and said that.

"Yes your man can give you anything you want" He spoke from behind which flinched her.

"O-Oh.. You are out!" She stammered and her cheeks went pink.

Oh god! He heard that.. What I did!! yahhhh! Dumb yianaaa!

She cursed herself under her breathe.

"Aww see how's blushing hard ha" He teased her.

"Yah.. no one is blushing.. go and put on your school dress, I am going to change!" she huffed and pouted.

"Aww... My lady is so shy!" He came and hugged her from back.

"Eww! Don't be so cheesy Jungkook! " she gave an expression which expressed that is gross to her.

He chuckled watching her scoffing and trying to save herself from being teased. She rushed to the washroom with dress and slammed the door out loud.

"You man is waiting ... come out quick!" He raised his voice and teased her again with a playful smirk.

"Yah Gookie! Stop it.." she yelled from the washroom.

He couldn't hold on his laughter hearing her like this.

"Such a sweet baby!" He mumbled in inaudible way.

He noticed clock it was already 7:30 , so ordered the home chef to serve breakfast. He was waiting for her to come out and will have breakfast together.

"Yan, breakfast is served come quick! " Jungkook hurried.

"But I am not hungry at all" She blinked.

"What you ate last night?"

"Um..last night.. Nothing I guess" She blink several times and said with a confused smile.

"And you are still not hungry!" He said with cold expression.

"Yah, don't give such cold expression, I just don't take breakfast.."

"Today you will take some come on!" He held her hand and took her to the breakfast table.

He almost pushed foods in her mouth to eat. She whined like baby not to eat but she had nothing to do then. She pouted and had the whole breakfast. After finishing breakfast, they went out for school.

"Let's walk to school today!" Yiana grabbed his arm and said.

"okayy!" He patted her head and both started to walk .