Focus

BRUH YALL ARE SENDING DEATH THREATS TO ISIAH AND MILLI😭✋🏽

Like I swear I'm dying reading the comments. Wattpad needa update, so I can like all the funny comments.

I don't wanna give up
Baby, I just want you to get up
Lately, I've been a little fed up
Wish you would just focus on
Me...

Raine's Point Of View

"I missed you" Gio mumbled, and his arms wrapped around my waist. It was late in the evening, and he had a lot on mind, so I was just here for company and comfort. "Mhm" I spoke twisting my mouth to the side.

He missed me, but ain't call me all day.

I slowly pulled away from his hold, and grabbed the hot fries from off of his marble counter top.

"What did you do for the police to be over here?" I questioned, popping a chip in my mouth. I knew it wasn't surprising that the police was at his place.

This nigga used to LIVE in Juvie

I was just wondering what he did this time.

"So you ain't gone say it back?" He mugged me, and I asked my question once again. "Why was the police over hereeee"

"Who told ju det?" He questioned, with a confused look on his face.

"I heard the old ladies talking about it in the lobby." I shrugged my shoulders. Everybody knew Marry Ann and Karen were messy.

"Oh igh. It was from a noise complaint, music was to loud or something." He looked down at his phone and scrolled through Instagram.

Noise complaints + Jalisa+ No call all day

I seen where this was going.

"Oh." I mumbled, putting down the chip Back, and looking down at my fluffy white slides. He looked up at me, quickly sat his phone down on the counter, "talk to me- for real." He grabbed the belt loop of my jeans, and pulled me closer to him.

"If you don't wanna talk to me anymore, just say that." I spoke, looking up. He smacked his lip, and looked at me crazy. "You being dead ass?"

"Move because you not taking me serious." I slightly pushed him back, getting irritated.

"My bad- but what made you think that?" Gio

"Some girl told me you were going on dates with Jalisa, then you just said the cops were here
because of noise complaints, and you ain't call me." I mumbled, trying my best to not look in his eyes.

I mean the pieces screamed suspicious.

I trusted him, but when hella people were in my ear it was hard to ignore it.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer, "Ian even look at shordy as long as I'm lookin at you."

Cleo's Point of View

💗 The Next morning