Clouded.

Incase y'all are confused, the italicized words are thoughts that aren't verbally spoken. I hope this cleared things up. ❤️

Anyways, did we decided on male celebrities for my next book but about females?

Ella Mai
H.E.R
SZA
Mulatto
Saweetie
(Other)

Your judgment gets clouded, when your clouded
My oppositions wished I stop smiling

Giovanni's Point of View

"Man chill out." I spoke to the female, that stood all close to my face. She wasn't even my girl- and she was bringing me drama. "Naw- why wasn't you answering the phone? You was with a bitch huh?" She spat, as her hands moved in my face.

I ain't even know her fucking name dawg.

I was at the park, and she was causing a scene and everything. "Bro you ain't een my female- t
Fuck outta hea." I mugged her, before looking her up and down. "You ain't even that cute to be doin allat." I spoke honestly.

She pushed my back, and a stumbled a little bit.

"Hold up what's the problem?" Raine spoke stepping up, and pushing back her shades, and crossing her arms. Her flaunted her freshly painted nails, that's made her skin glow. She stood like she knew she was fye ass female- and shit I adored her confidence. Her outfit, and her body was banging, shoe game on point, and her makeup and shit looked good.

"Who are you?" The other female, spoke.

"You in my business? Don't do Det. Anyways, it's clear he don't want shit to do wit chu- move around babes." Raine shoo'ed her away, and the ugly ass female scoffed, and crossed her arms.

"This yo bitch?" She spoke to me, and pointed at Raine.

"Naw but call her out ha name again, and imma make some shit happen."

But she could be...

"And if I was?" Raine responded, cocking her head to the left, and moving her curly hair to the slide.

"I don't have time for this shit yo." The female, grabbed her purse, and stomped out of park.

"Chile anyways." Raine spoke, rolling her yes and adjusting her outfit.

"Hey" she squealed, before running up, and jumping on me. Her legs wrapped around my torso, and I held her up chuckling.

"Damn bruh- fuck you been eating?"

"Nigga- I juss been getting thick" she jumped out my arms, and spun around. "Ass fat- yeah I know." She rapped, doing a retarded ass dance.

"Fuck no- built like a grizzly bear." I smirked, and she gasped, dramatically grabbing her heart.

"I know yo handy Mandy lookin ass ain't Tb shit." She hopped up, and smacked the side of my neck. She was short as fuck compared to me. I was 6'3 and she was around 5'6.

"Damn nigga" I spoke, grabbing the side of my neck she smacked me on.

"Learn how to be respectful." She spoke, and turned her heels away from me.

I grabbed her by the belt loop on her blue jeans, and span her back around. "Teach me."

Raine's Point Of View

"Bitch look" Cleo, spoke turning me around. We were currently at the mall, shopping, gossiping allat good shii. We were in the clothing store, right across from the food court- where Isiah and Giovanni were locates. Therefore, they could see us and we could see them.