Lucky.

Raine's Point it View.

Hearing a knock on the door, I stood up up to my feet already excited. It was around seven o'clock in the evening, and it didn't take long to get from Florida to Texas. I knew who it was, and that right there brought a smile to my face. I ran to door, snatched it open, and ran into her arms. "Naeeee" I squealed, kissing her cheek.

"Get the fuck off of me"

I huffed, and climbed off her. "I didn't miss you either then." I crossed my arms over my chest, and poked out my bottom lip.

"Bitch I'm jet lagged, I needa nap, and that airplane food ain't do shit." She grumbled throwing her bags on the floor. "But hey sissy" she spoke finally giving my hug back.

I rolled my eyes, and hugged her back.

"How've you been sister" she questioned plopping down on the couch.

"Drama." I spoke scrunching up my face.

"Oou tea, spill."

"Okay so Milli's Cousin Giovanni just moves back-"

"Oou Fine tall Giovanni?" My sister spoke, "I don't usually go for dudes younger than me but Chile-"

"Anyways. He saw me at the gas station one day, and offered to walk me outside because it was dark. Plus I was on the East side and you know they love to shoot that area up." I explained, as my sister nodded her head. "Anyways, he walked me out and-"

"Y'all fu-"

"No damn, shut the hell up and listen." I rolled my eyes, "once I we got to the car he told me bye, but I asked if he wanted to stay. We talked and I found out he's a really cool person and now we're friends."

"Blah blah blah where's the drama." She questioned, making talking motions with her hands.

"Renae, shut up. Milli and Gio don't get along so when she found out we were cool, she spazzed and went to post all this on social media saying 'I get a nigga for the first time and start actin different' when Ian even datin the nigga." I made a da fuck face, then rolled my eyes.

"Okay and you popped off right?"

"Nope. I just posted a cute picture and said 'I got clear skin from not stressin y'all.' "

"Oou issa classy Mamas"

"Yessirrr" I said with a smirk. "Anyways hows College?"

"Would you believe me if I said I had 3 boyfriends from different schools?" She said with a smile.

"I- what?" I questioned, scrunching up my face.

"There's Jamal, he's darkskin 6'3 and plays on the basketball team. Trey runs track at my school, and finally Aaron is a Que." Renae sat there, and looked at the ceiling as if she was day dreaming.

"Aaron is my favorite- cos Chile he blessed. I thank his mother and his father." She placed her hand over her heart.

"Anyways."

" Raine I know yo retarded ass hear me" Gio spoke through the phone.

"Now move like a snake" I sung moving my hips left and right while standing on top of my bed. My phone sat on the dresser, right next to my clock that read around 2 o'clock in the morning.

"RAINE" he shouted, but I ignored him and continued dancing like a crackhead.

"Bring it around townnnn" I said like spongebob, and moving my hips around in a circle.

"Igh imma hang-" he started to say before I cut him off.

"Noooo." I whined. I jumped off of the bed, and grabbed the phone off of the dresser. "What was you sayin" I said with a smile.

"Never mind" he spoke turning his attention back to the game. His phone was rested on his PS4, and the light from the TV shined on his face and body.

"nEvErMiNd" I mocked, rolling my eyes.

"Nigga you the one who was actin deaf n shii"

"Okay well now I'm not so" I spoke smartly plopping back down on my bed.

"Come to the court tomorrow." He spoke, still keeping his attention on this game.

"I'll think about it- I have a busy life you know." I lied straight through my teeth.

"Doing what? Eating fruit snacks and watching crime videos?" He spoke, scrunching up his face."Um no that's classified information."

"Feening over pictures of Dave East ain't busy either." He spoke turning off his lamp, and turning on his LED lights.

"Oou I got some too, let's do matching colors" I squealed, grabbing the small, black, square shaped shaped remote.

"Your a kid I swear." He shook his head, as I turned my lights red to match his.

"Anyways, feening over Dave East is a full time job." I spoke, rolling my eyes.

"Anywheres be dea." He spoke, now giving the camera his attention, with a serious look on his face.

"Mhm."

"Where you goinnn" my sister spoke, peeping into the restroom where I was finishing my brows. "Gio wanted me to go to the court- so that's where I'm going." I explained, spraying setting spray on my face.

"I wanna go." She smiled, going into my closet and grabbing a pair of shoes. I rolled my eyes, wishing we didn't wear the same shoe size.

"Hurry up cos I'm late, and he then texted me about twenty times." I spoke, grabbing my purse, and quickly applying my lipgloss. I placed the small clear tube into my purse, and sprayed a few sprits of perfume onto my body.

"Yes ma'am edges laid, body on A1, you a poppin baby." I spoke to myself in the mirror, before stuffing my phone in my pocket.

"LETS GOOO" I shouted, so Renae could meet me in the car.

"Oou see that nigga inna green? Isn't that Lorenzo?" My sister questioned. I looked in the direction of her eyesight, "girl I don't know anybody, don't ask me." I scrunched up my face. It was the truth, people tend to know me when I didn't know them from the person next to em' .

"No typa help." She grumbled, as we walked around looking for a seat.

"Late ass" I heard, before receiving a smack on my neck, and feeling the stinging sensation afterwards.

"You fucking whore" I spoke launching my hand out, and slapping him across the face. I didn't mean to hit him that hard, but it was a reflex.

"Bro, I should have the right to beat the fuck outta your right now." He held his cheek, and I shrugged.

"To bad you don't." I reached into the backpack, and handed him a blue Gatorade. "Just being thoughtful I guess."

He took it from me with a smile. "So you care bout a nigga now?"

"Um I-" before I could even get my sentence out I was cut off.

"Gio Come on the court nigga and stop flirtin"

We both laughed, before he handed it back. "Imma y'all to you inna luh bit- hold Det foe me doe"

I nodded my head, and went to the seat my sister found.

"Y'all would be cute." She spoke with a smile.

"Eh he's cute, but not my type."

Part 2 OTW tomorrow. 😚
Just wanted to get a update out for y'all rq. Tryna put out a chapter every night and whatever.

Anyways, vote!! 🌝

These chaps are finna get longer I swear 😂