Call Out My Name.

The next book imma give yall something different for real. 😚

Lmk if y'all wanna hear my ideas.

And when times were rough, When times were rough
I made sure to hold you close
So call out my name

Raine's Point Of View

"Shut da fuck up before I kick y'all asses out." Gio spoke coming from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in his hand.

"Oou popcorn" Isiah spoke, looking straight at the blue bowl in excitement- like a little kid in the candy shop.

Take me to the candy shop...

"Naw nigga I made this for me n Raine." He walked towards the couch, sat down, and I sat  my feet on his lap.

"Lucky Puta" Cleo mumbled, eating a fun sized pack of skittles from the red bag.

I stuck my tongue out, and grabbed some of the popcorn. "Don't hate." I popped a few a pieces in my mouth, and chewed it before swallowing it.

"What chall being stingy foe?" Isiah grumbled, and crossed his his arms like a angry toddler.

Looks like Somebodies mad.

"Y'all act like y'all can't go make y'all some" Gio spoke, adjusting the position of my legs that were on top of his lap.

"We can?" Cleo squealed.

"My bad I forget- it ain't nomo." Gio busted out laughing, and Cleo and Isiah both just looked at him in disgust. "Nobody told y'all hungry asses to come ova hea. You wanna eat? Bring ya own snacks cos yall ain't eating up my shii." He ranted, while scrolling through his phone.

I snickered, and Cleo tossed a pillow at me.

"You mad dawgy" I teased, and she mugged me even harder.

"Why you gotta jacket on?" Gio spoke, lookin me up and down. "Because it's cold." I spoke giving a,
'dafuq face'

"Shoulda juss said that- cos you wearing that jacket making me hot as fuck." He commented, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I never understood how somebody else wearing a jacket could make you hot.

He got up, adjusted the AC, and brought back a small blanket. I quickly handed him my jean jacket, and once it was in his hold the small paper fell out of the pocket.

Cleo scratched the back of her neck already knowing what it was.

"It's a receipt." I shrugged, as I attempted to reach for it but it was already in his hands.

"It's number on it.." he spoke, before slowly handed me the rectangular shaped paper.

"Yeah." I softly bit my lip, and slowly nodded my head.

"You gone call?" Gio questioned, biting the inside of his cheek.

By this time the whole house was quiet. Isiah was confused, and Cleo just looked to see what I was gonna say.

"No." I shook my head, and shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh coo" he shook his head slowly, and hung my jacket on the hook that was located by the door. He then walked back over to the couch, sat down next to me.

His face read in unreadable expression, which left me utterly confused.

And for the rest of night he was quiet while
We watched movies.