We sat on the bed and just talked, i found out that she was really nice, funny smart, sweet and shes a virgin which suprised me.

" if your a virgin then why did you tell me you didnt care if it was just for sex?" she blushed majorly

" well i thought you wouldnt like a shy quiet good girl like me so i faked it"

she was looking down at her petite little dainty hands," i preffer a firl who is like you i hate slutty bimbos" after that she looked up at me and smiled an laughed.

Her laugh was so sweet and soo perfect.

I sighed she really was perfect and beautiful. She had beautiful soft wavy chestnut brown hair. Her eyes were those beautiful bright blue eyes that people envy which was unique since she had brown hair an they normally either have hazel, or brown eyes. She was unique her name everything.

Wait WAIT im gay and shes a girl i cant be liking her can i ?? ive never felt right with a girl i felt right with a guy but now im here wanting to be with her.

I NEED TO GET MY LIFE STRAIGHT

Her lips were naturally a rosy pink color and i wanted to feel themagainst my lips so badly. He face was oval shaped and i place both of my hands on the sides of her face and she put her hands through my hair. I leaned down and kissed her.

At first she was in shock but then she kissed me right back. The kiss grew more intense and before we knew it she was laying down on the bed i was hover over her inbetween her legs still kissing her but careful not to hurt her. After a few minutes i slowly lowered myself on her and he hands went up onto my

back then they slowly went under my shirt sending shocks through my body so i sat up and took my shirt of amd when i looked back down her shirt was off too.

She was now only wearing ( besides her jeans) was a little white lace bra that had pink flowers on it which im pretty sure cam with matchin panties.

I was getting so turned on by her but WHYYYYY! i felt so right with her god im so confused.

In the middle of my thinkin and kissing i realized that he was fondlig with my jean pants and then reality hit.

I sat straight up and she was in shock.

"i didnt do something wrong did i" she looked alittle panicky so i reassured her

" no no you didnt its just i dont want to be the person he take away you virginity, it should be someone special and someone that you love i dont want you to make the same mistakes i did" she looked up at me

i had sex for the first tim the summer before 9 th grade an i dont remember her name she moved somewhere. Yah im that stupid.

" thank you, an zane i wanted to tell you that ive liked you for a long time, since you helped me fromthos bullies, u were like my hero" she looked back down embarressed

" your welcomd and i remember that day clearly do you know why i helped you"

she just looked at me curiously

" i did it because i liked you an you were the prettiest girl i ever saw" she blushed a bright red

" thank you but why did you never ask me out"

" because i knew you deserved better than me i wasnt exactly the best guy in grade school"

" oh well whay about now"

" well now i dont think you pretty" her face saddened alot, " because i think your Beautiful" her smile was back on her face and her face grew bright red.

"no ones called me beautiful before and so wwould you go out with me?"

" i can believe no one has an i would but i have to get things straightened out with jazz first here give me your number"we exchanged numbers

After that since it was only 2 we talked for another 2 hours before i left.

ill give you a call when i know anything ok bye"

" bye zane"

" bye Lili"

And so i left an went to Jazzs and i was acctuallu quite scared.

Jazz's P.O.V.

" ok ill start from the beggining" she said still holding my hands.

" um ok"

" well when i asked you out in 8th grade i was really nervous because i was afraid you wouldnt like me"

" you not like me?!?!"

" yah anyway when you said yes i was so excited i have always liked you even in grade school"

" ok that doesnt explain to me why you hurt me"

" im getting to it any since my mom left us i was left with my dad who is rich an a class A jackass"

" ok go on"

" when he found out i was dating you he freaked out he said me dating you would ruin his reputation, he said i couldnt be dating a freak. I tryed so hard to convince him to let me be with you i told him how nice you were how happy i was but that didn matter to him"

" thats awful"

" yah i know he told me either i have to break you heart and make it believable or he hurts you, i told him i couldnt do it so he told me how to break up with you and one he told me i cryed so hard that night i didnt get any sleep from crying and i cryed that morning too. an you know when i started crying atter zane talked to me"

" yah"

"what he said didnt bother me it was seeing you hurt seeing your face knowig that you believed me knowing that you would hate me because i HURT YOU" then she started to cry, i want to believe her i just dont know if shes telling the truth.

" how do i know your not lieing"

She looked up at me with her perfectly applyed makeup smudged everywhere.

" because i still have the ring you gave me in the meadow when you said you loved me"

it was the same ring

" you kept it why"

" because i still love you i never stopped loving you, everything you gave me eah anniversery gift i still have, i even have this" she pulled out of her bag a heart box that sas taped an fixed up back together.

on the top it said to jasminy love jazzy happy valentines day.

" i thought it was ruined"

" it was but i went back grabbed it an fixed it up it was special, an my dad made me wait till that day to crush you he thought it would be funny it wasnt i hate valentines day now"

"me too jasminy ..... i ..... i never stopped ..... L ..... loving you" i was finally able to spit out before i was on the ground with Jasmine top of me kissing me back.

Next thing i know im waking up under the tree naked with Jasmine nacked beside me we both have our clothes under us and shirts as blankets.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

DID

I

FUCKING

DO

-authors note-

well you will probably be majorly pissed of but just stick through with it and read please XD thanks