EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER: A Sort-of conclusion but not???? Idk (Reupload)

The next day, Charlie called for Alastor, Angel Dust, Husk, Niffty, and Vaggie over to a group therapy session. The therapy room was a small but comforting space with six chairs all in a circle.

Vaggie: Charlie, why am I here? There's nothing wrong with me!

Charlie: Vaggie you're gonna have to participate with us. Please? For me?

Charlie placed her hand on Vaggie's shoulder. Vaggie then let out a sigh, and smiled.

Vaggie: Alright, only for you.

Charlie then placed her arms around Vaggie's back and leaned in for a hug. Vaggie chuckled, she put her arm around Charlie and kissed her on the forehead. Everyone went to go sit in a chair and for Charlie to speak.

Charlie: Welcome everyone, I called you here because everyone here has known each other for a long time now, but no one really KNOWS each other. That's why I called you here, we're going to be telling about our past lives, our childhoods, and how we ended up in Hell. Husk? Would you like to begin?

Husk: Leave me alone.

Charlie: Husker, we only want to help. Isn't that right everyone?

Alastor just chuckled and made his remark.

Alastor: Typical of you Husker, always hiding your emotions behind a bottle!

Vaggie: It's alright Husk, MOST of us are here to help.

Husk: Do I really have to?

Charlie: Please do, we only want to help.

Husk: Jesus Christ, alright. I was born around the 50s, my real dad died in a car accident and my mother was a piece of shit, the only thing I really remember her doing was gulping down a six pack in under a minute. She died when I was about three years old of alcohol poisoning if you believe that.

Husk: Now that I was an orphan I was raised by what I call my true parents, My adoptive dad worked in a factory and my adoptive mom stayed in an ally way where we called home. My adoptive parents were black and segregated from the rest of society so we got our food from MLK's church gatherings back in my youth.

Angel Dust: You knew Martin Luther King? (Scoffs) Bullshit!

Husk: I didn't actually meet the guy, I just went to his gatherings. I was a little white kid so it was a bit.... embarrassing around everyone.

Niffty: Woah! That's amazing!

Charlie: Could you tell us why you were embarrassed?

Husk: Despite my age I was of aware of the fucked up shit blacks were treated and I was too young to understand why. Kinda had that mentality that they hated us for the crap we gave them. Can't say I blame them if they did.

Husk: Yep. I didn't have many friends growing up and being made fun for having blacks for parents didn't help the fact either.It was fuckin terrible. Imagine being a big fish in a small pond. I'm sure you'd know how that feels, right kid?

Charlie: Yeah...I didn't want to grow up as a murderer or a tyrant like so many others I used to know. I wanted things to change, and bring peace to Hell. You kinda know the rest.

Husk: Yep, welcome back to the real world kid. Anyways I just felt...empty, a couple years later I met some of my friends who got me into my love for all things alcohol!

Husk: I drank some with my pals when I was in my senior years. I picked fights, slept with some girls, did whatever the fuck I wanted. When my parents found out they were disappointed, said that it wasn't the way I was raised and yata yata. It was just annoying!